Chapter.5

Word count: 1113

Again there will be no smut. Only because I'm not sure how to write it.
So if your looking for smut this book isn't it so... Idk just don't read it I guess
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kai's POV*

~Next morning~

I hear my name being called. I roll over only to find Rafael shirtless in my bed.

"Oh geez, raf come on put on a shirt," I say. Raf and I have a weird type best friend/right-hand man relationship.

"I was just told to come to wake you for breakfast," he says defending himself.

"So you sneak in my bed and watch me sleep" I was laughing.

"You know you have a very cutely quiet snore" he responds. He gets off the bed and says "Also get dressed and ready Ry's cousin will be here in 2 minutes so get dressed you look gross" he kisses me on the forehead.

"Oh har har har thanks Raf" I sarcastically laugh while pushing him out of my room.

I pushed the door closed on Raf and into the shower. Today I picked a grey crop top off the shoulder with my leather jacket some brown pants a black studded belt and a pair of black combat boots.

(Picture shown above everything is listed except those high heeled boots I don't like then so I that's why I said combat boots.)

I noticed this new mark on my right forearm and it started to shine.

I went downstairs and heard this sexy sultry voice and smelt morning dew and cinnamon

I went downstairs and heard this sexy sultry voice and smelt morning dew and cinnamon. I walked into the kitchen and I saw him. The mark started to shine brighter and I saw it shining on his arm as well.

This Greek god of a man. He's tall, built, and he had this black hair. Oh, I internally moaned I could see his back muscles bulging. I gasped softly. He turned and looked at me with so much adoration and love. He said the one thing that made me afraid. "Mate," he said softly.

Then I remembered Coldwell and how he rejected me. If that piece of shit didn't want me what makes me think he'll be any different.

I sprinted out the door to find a safe place. When I was far enough away I climbed a nearby tree and sat there hoping he'd be gone when I went back.

So I took a nap on the tree. I drifted back into the lilac field and went searching for my mother for answers. When I found her I asked, "Mother what is this?"

I showed her the mark. "Yes, it's a mark for your true mate I never intended for Coldwell to be your mate. He is." My mother said very happily. "He who mom?" I asked. "You'll see soon." when I woke up he spoke.

"You know you could have fallen mi amor," he says in his thick Spanish accent leaning on the tree. I climbed down the tree. Feeling so aroused and I'm pretty sure he noticed. I'd been asleep for a long time its already dark.

His eyes turn black as he pins me against a tree. "Mi amor how I'd love nothing more than to take you right here right now. But I'd love to get to know my mate a little better. Follow me."

I obey and follow but only out of curiosity. He leads me to this beautiful cabin a little ways from the packed house.

 He leads me to this beautiful cabin a little ways from the packed house

He opens the front door for me. "After you mi amor." I walk in and see such a breathtaking interior.

" I walk in and see such a breathtaking interior

"Do you like it? Mi amor." He says. I nod "Yes very much so. It's beautiful. But what are you doing way out here by yourself." I ask.

"I like the quiet. I just never thought I'd get the chance to show my mate. It's also where I stay when I come to visit. I know this is a silly question but what's your name mi amor?" He says.

"Nikaia Lavender Moon Salvador, most people call me Nik or Kai," I say walking and looking at everything curiously. "So what's your name my love or do you prefer mystery man?" I look back at him.

"I'm Alec Lockwood," he says happily.
"Oh so you must be Ryker's cousin right," I say as I pick up a candle to smell it.

"Yes u-um" he clears his throat "I am"

He hugs me from behind and basks in my scent just as I do him. "We can't do this you know" he tightens his hold on me. "And why not?" he responds. I push his arms off and turn to face him.

"I was rejected once so I know you're going to do it so I'll do it for you. I Nikaia Lavender Moon Salvador Reject you....." he stopped me from finishing with a kiss. I moaned into the kiss.

"No, please I want you. No that's a lie I need you Nik. I don't know who would reject such a beauty as you. But I want to be with you, you're my mate." He says.

The truth is I believe him. I see it in his eyes that he truly does want me. I see my mark shining so brightly. His shines brightly as well. I kiss him back passionately. He's shocked at first then he kisses back.

He pushed me against the wall,wrapping his hand around my throat choking me ever so slightly. He also pushed his body onto mine certain he gets his scent all over me. As he kisses my lips he moves down to my neck. He kisses along the space where my shoulder and neck meet. Finding where he will mark me.

I tilt my head to give him more access. He growls in satisfaction. His canines extend and he looks into my eyes looking for doubts but he sees none and proceeds. "Are you sure?" He asks I nod a yes. I feel such pain but then I feel the most pleasure I have ever felt.

My canines start to extend as I kiss his neck. I hesitate on marking him not knowing if he wants to bear my mark. I search his eyes for doubts.

"I trust you," he says. I find the spot I sink my teeth in just as he did when he was marking me.

"Please" I whisper my voice lustfully needy in want for him.

"Soon my love" he responds trying to calm himself down breathing in my scent.

He grabs my butt and lifts me trying to secure my legs around his waist. He carries me off into his room.