Chapter 1

Konichiwa I am Japan for as long as i can remember i had the ability to see the red string of fate,the string that binds soulmates together. But for some odd reason i was never able to see my own. I had always wondered who was my soul mate until i met the country known as Greece. I was shocked for i could not see his red string of fate because everyone had one i had assumed it was a rare case in which he didnt have a soulmate even though i had never encountered that situation before. Greece and i were best friends i had grown fond of the cat loving country. "How are Germany and Italy?" Greece Asked. Japan smiled and replied "They just got back from their honeymoon". "Oh didnt your brother get married not too long ago?"Greece Asked. "Yes China and Russia surprising haven't killed each other yet" Japan replied. Greece chuckled and lay down on the grass cats smarming around him.  Japan watched as Greece's eyes closed and his breathing evened out Japan knew he had fallen asleep. But as he he looked closer he was overwhelmed  about just how beautiful his best friend was how that golden brown hair glowed in the sunlight how it always appeared messy Greece hated that but Japan secretly loved it.  The was his eyelashes cast shadows on that perfectly tanned face. His lips were soft looking and plump. Japan's gaze drifted down to his chest and a blush spread across his face. To Japan that body was perfect it he had a body Japan could only dream of having his muscles were not too buff but not too skinny either it was perfectly toned. Japan suddenly snapped back into reality as Greece opened his eyes to find Japan staring at him. Suddenly Greece pulled Japan's arm and with a gasp Japan fell practically on top of Greece hands on his chest and blushing like mad. "Greece-san what are you doing?" Japan asked panicked. Greece merely shrugged and Replied "This", Greece kissed Japan. Japan's eyes went wide but as the softness of Greece's lips mixed with the taste of honey Japan lost all rational thought and kissed back. Greece snaked his arm around Japan's waist and pulled him closer his other hand buried in Japan's hair. Japan couldn't think his mind was cloudy hooked on the feeling of Greece's lips. Greece licked Japan's lips asking for entry. Japan slowly parted his lips as Greece slipped his tounge in Greece tasted like honey and grapes. They both got lost in the kiss all thoughts gone. Japan put his arms around Greece's neck and Greece lifted Japan into his lap never breaking contact. Both moaned in the back of their throats it felt too good but they were losing precious air. They eventually broke apart gasping.