Chapter 2

Japan stared at Greece and as the reality of what just happened crept into his mind his face turned as red as a tomato. Greece looked at him and chuckled he whispered "did you think i wouldn't notice the sly glances when you thought i wasnt looking the way a blush spreads across your cheeks when you stare at me admit you have fallen for me". Japan looked away his face still bright red as he knew he was right he has fallen for his best friend. Japan put his head in his hands but noticed something he knew too well the red string wrapped around his pinkie connected to Greece. Greece wrapped his arms around Japan's small frame and said "I love you Kiku I always have". Japan lifted his head after hearing those words and stuttering replied in disbelief "N-Nani?". Greece stared at Japan he always adored those big amber eyes, his ebony hair that had that was beautifuly straight something greece could never achieve, his small frame was beautiful he knew Japan wished he had more muscle but Greece thought it made him more exotic and beautiful while Greece was rough looking, and oh that gorgeous porcelain skin that looked as soft as cotton, and the way he always smelled like cherry blossoms, he loved everything about his best friend. Greece replied "you heard me" he leaned in close again inches away from Japan's face his emerald eyes sparked with love. "I-I love you too Heracles". Greece kissed him again relishing the taste of rice and seaweed  mixed with Japan's own sweet taste. Greece ran both hands through Japan's hair. Japan had his hands curled around Greece's white shirt, eyes closed in pleasure. Japan gasped as Greece kissed down his neck, his hand moving Japan's kimono off his shoulder slightly. Japan let out a small moan as Greece kissed a sensitive spot on his neck then kissed his shoulder blade, and down his shoulder. Greece heard the moan and slid the kimono down further kissing every part of exposed flesh. Greece couldn't get enough his skin was soft as cotton just as he thought though scars still remained from past battles. He took special care in kissing his scars as if his lips would wipe them away.  Japan's moans became more audible as he kissed down his chest reaching his right nipple he licked it lightly Japan whimpered he started to suck on the nipple softly at first but slowly getting harder as Japan gripped Greece's hair and moaned. *Ok This originally was supposed to be romance but it turned into Smut Enjoy*