when we begin...

it all started when...

jungkook was just walking by himself at the park when he sees a tall and handsome guy walking in front of him. every step he walks he can feel his heartbeat beating faster, they were getting closer and closer. until... 

" stop right there... " the stranger spoke when jungkook walk past him. he froze at where he is standing, just right behind him. the stranger turned around while jungkook is still standing there frozen, he can hear the footstep coming closer... and a hand was placed on his waist his head on jungkook's shoulder.

" wh-who are y- " he tries to speak normally but was cut off by the man standing behind him.

" taehyung, kim taehyung. " he interrupted and removed his head from his ( jungkook's ) shoulder and followed by his hand. jungkook turned his head around to greet the man that was hugging him from behind, who he now know of is kim taehyung.

" u-h uh... my name i-s is ju-jungkook, je-jeon jungkook... " it was becoming awkward for jungkook, he doesn't know what he was thinking but he can feel his face getting hotter and he didn't notice that he was blushing in front of taehyung. as for taehyung, he just stood there and watch the younger blushing.

he whispers under his breath, " cutie, "

" h-huh what? " jungkook was now looking down on his feet playing with his fingers not knowing how to react to this situation, and things just get more awkward. they silence for a bit, and then finally someone breaks the silence.

" you know since we just met why don't we get to know each other more. we can go to my house if you're ok with it. " he insisted with a smile. jungkook is still looking at the ground and he finally spoke up.

" uh-um s-sure, if tha-that's fine with you. " 

" ok, well my parents aren't home so you can stay for a few hours. "

" s-sure, thanks. "

------------------------

they arrived at jungkook's house and it was unbelievable for jungkook... TAEHYUNG LIVE IN A MANSION!!- he thought. he stood there and admires the giant mansion while taehyung is already by the door waiting for him. 

" are you gonna come in? " he asked.

" o-oh yes, I'm coming. "

as they enter the house ( mansion ), jungkook find it hard to live in such a big mansion, it was confusing and hard to get to one part of the house to another. taehyung suddenly grabbed jungkook's hand and led them to his room. as they were halfway there, he ( taehyung ) stopped.

" t-taehyung what's wr- " he wondered but was interrupted when taehyung picked him up and went to his room.

" t-tae what are you doing? h-hah... " tae opened the door and threw jungkook on his king size bed. 

" t-tae... " at this point jungkook have no idea what was going on...

" we're going to have fun... baby boy..."