Became a bad girl part 1~

*Y/N's introduction* Real name:Lee Y/N age:18 yrs old bday:November 15,2000 height:5'2' weight:46ibs(on a diet) friends:Rose,jungkook,and dahyun. New friend:SORN, Bullies:Seulgi,Jimin,other rude people that bully her. Personality:Shy,friendly,nerdy,and cute sometimes,lastly she was a nerd before but became a bad girl now. Let's see what happens...enjoy part 1!

*Alarm rings loudly* You:*sigh* school againnn...*you lazily get up*
*You take a shower and just wore simple clothes which is a skirt,and a uniform shirt*
*You went out and you were kinda lazy to make breakfast so you just get a protein bar and water*
*You walk to school*
*After 15 minutes walking to school*
You:*sigh* here we go..bully is gonna be overrated right now...*you open the door to go inside the class*
Teacher:Y/N! You are late to class! Where have you been and what took you so long?
Y/N: it doesn't have to be me being late all the times. Also it's none of your business.
Teacher:what did you just say?
*Jimin p.o.v* I saw y/n,nerdy as hell. But she hella talked back to the teacher. I kinda like that. It's so feisty. *bites lip for attention*
*End of Jimin p.o.v*
You:*rolls eyes and goes to your seat*
*Kids look at you. and some whisper and some look at you weirdly and kinda rudely*
You: *you didn't really care so you fold your arms and went to your seat*
Girl 1:omg, y/n looks like she's turning bad but,she's still dressing like a nerd.
Girl 2:omg,same!
*End of class* *lunch time*
You:*you went out for lunch and someone grabbed your hair*
You:OW! BiTch!
???:what did you just call me?!
You:you heard me! And why are you pulling my hair?!
???:you are nerdy,your acting like a bad girl. And I DON'T want you to be bad cause I freakin saw jimin biting his lip to you! You sun of a bitcH!
You:I didn't even saw that! And how would I believe you? Are u trying to make it up? Or what?
Seulgi: I am serious! He literally bite his lip to you!!
You:mhm,so?
Seulgi:So,I don't want him to bite his lip to you! So don't try to act negative and rude! *she lets your hair go*
You: fine!
SG(seulgi):*walks away*
You:*you almost went up until someone picked your hand up and helped you up*
???:are you ok?
You: a little bit I guess...
???: want to go to a càfe and drink and eat? We should talk more often..
You:sounds good..
???:so,yea?
You:yea..
???:ok!
You:by the way,what's your name?
Sorn:my name is sorn. I'm from a group which is name CLC *smiles to you*
You:oh cool. I love idols and Kpop groups...
Sorn:cool! Me too!
You:*giggles*
Sorn: ok,ok,let's go now..*giggles*
You:ok!
*At the Ćafe*
Sorn: Wait,I didn't get to know your name. I forgot to tell u I guess..*giggles*
You:oh,my name is Y/N. *you smile*
Sorn:nice name *smiles slightly*
You:yea..
Sorn:I think you should know all my friends.
You:um,ok. What's all their names then?
Sorn: um,seungyeon,yujin,seeunghee,yeeun,Elkie,eunbin,and a different Kpop idols which is,Lisa and Minnie. *smiles slightly*
You:nice names
Sorn:yea.
Sorn:oh um,I gotta a text from Minnie and I really have to go. I'm really sorry but it's nice meeting you and if you need any help,call me or text me ok? Here's my phone number..*** *** ***. Bye 👋🏼
You:b-bye..
You:*you got a text from unknown number*
You:*you were scared to text back*
The unknown caller said,hey bitch;-;
You:*you decided to text back*
You:uhm,who ru?
Unknown: doesn't matter who I am..bitchy nerdy.
You:um,ok?
Unknown:I gotta go bitch. Byeeee!
You:bye
You:you were shaking cold. You drank your hot cocoa
You:*you saw a guy with plump lips,black hair,round bone cheeks,a smile a bit,and soothing nice clothing*
You:dude,he looks so damn hot...I want to kiss him so bad...
*JM p.o.v*
JM:*I went in the cafe shop when I saw a girl with long straight black hair,nice natural makeup,black leather jacket and rip jeans,and has nice eyes,and lips,I want to kiss her so bad..but who is she tho?

*TO BE CONTINUED*