Part 3~became a bad girl~

*My alarm woke me up*
You:ughhhh! ..I will have to skip class..and sleep more. You wanted to get in trouble to be late so,you don't care anyways. *after 15 minute sleeping*
*It's time for you to wake up*
*You get ready and went to the car*

You putted on your lipgloss and drove to school
*You just wonder in your mind that you are scared to go to class and people look at you so rarely*..
*But you gotta be brave and just act mean to them*.
*At school*
You went inside the class and people stared at you historically.
*You just bite your lip and don't care*
*You touch your two ponytails and putted your legs on your desk*
It's time for the new change of ..ME.
Someone looked at you for a long ass time...and it was..JIMIN.
You stared back for a sec and just kinda blush,but ignored him.
You hold your long bat and played with it.
You realized you had gum in your backpack and took it out quietly.
The flavor was bubblegum of course.
You tooked our the wrapper and threw it on the floor.
You putted it in your mouth and chews until you make a big bubble.
Your teacher realized that you had gum and she saw the silver wrapper on the floor.
*She yelled at you*
Teacher:HEY YEEUN! You are not suppose to put gum in your mouth! Also you are NOT suppose to eat gum in school!! You know what?! You have..DETENTION for literaling in my classroom missy!
You:*you laugh* ok! I don't care anyways! You just eat the gum in your mouth.
Teacher:also spit the gum out!
You:nah.
Teacher: I said,SPIT the GUM OUT!
You:*you act like you don't hear her and you don't necessarily care*
Teacher:I am calling the principle on you right now YEEUN!
You:go ahead,I don't care. *you laugh*
Teacher:mhm.
Teacher:*calls the principal*
You:*you twirl your hair*
You:*you liked your new personality of sassy and rudeness.
*Jimin Point of view*
JM:I like the how the way she act. *you bite your lip* I want to kiss her so bad..but she's in trouble. Maybe I should go and sneak with her. But how....?
*End of Jimin P.O.V.*
*I'm the principals office*
Principle Mr:Namjoon
Namjoon:so,Yeeun..I heard you were so rude to your teacher today..why? You totally Changed.
You:um...I was just having some fun I guess...
Namjoon:well..do u want to get detention or suspended?
You:I'm sorry...
Namjoon:no sorry's.
You:b-but..
Namjoon:also no buts.
You:*you sigh*
Namjoon:now..ANSWER my QUESTION! Do you want DETENTION or Be SUSPENDED?
You: .....uhhhh.......
Namjoon:come on. Hurry up. Your wasting time already.
You:d-detention...
Namjoon:Thank U! Now go to where it says detention for kids that don't behave. You deserve that for being rude to your own teacher YEEUN. Now bye! Get out now!
You:*you cried* you thought:*i shouldn't have been rude to the teacher in the first place....*
You:*you let it out and just walked naturally when you heard someone coming..and it was Jimin.
JM:uh,hey yeeun(y/n)  you:h-hey...  Jimin:I have something to tell you. You:ok..
Jimin:I broke up with your girlfriend,and I kinda want to be your...GIRLFRIEND.
You:*your jaw dropped when he said,"girlfriend" you:w-what? Are you actually?
Jimin:y-yes..   you:Wow..why? What if she will hit me and stuff? I don't like that girl!
Jimin:don't worry. I'll protect you when needed.   You:are you sure? JM:yes.
You:well I gotta go to detention. Jimin:nah. Let's skip school and skip your detention!
You:but Jimin. I'm gonna be in trouble more. It's gonna be worser.
JM:we'll just tell them that we have to move to another place. We'll just lie to them. Don't worry.
You:o-ok. Whatever you say.  Jimin:ok lets go!
*TO BE CONTINUED*~hey guys! Sorry if I haven't done a lot of these fan fiction books I made. I am sorry. It's been a week since I haven't done this. I was busy at school and I was lazy to do wattpad cause I don't want my thumb to be numb. So I'll do part 4 next time! Byyyeee>3