Became a bad girl part 2~

JM: I bite my lip but she suddenly looked at me. I got caught. But I don't freakin know who she is. Maybe I should go ask her name. She kinda looks familiar but dresses pretty badish.

*Your P.O.V.* You: I was looking at Jimin for 13 seconds and he looked at me back. I looked back and blush which was hiding my face. I was so shy. He looked like he was about to go up here which was...OMG!! He's REALLY COMING UP HERE!!  MAYBE it was because of my..STYLE..omg...y/n,be calm and act normal...here we go...
JM:*comes up to you* um,hey you really look stunning..*bites lip*
You:*blushes* thx...*you look away*
JM:I know your blushing..*chuckles*
You: ...I'm not..
JM:yea,you are.
JM:what's your name? I really want your phone number. So,we can text often when I have time. *smiles slightly*
You:*thinks*: OmG! He wants my phone NUMber! Um...my name is Y/N,my phone number is *** *** ***
JM:*thinks* her name is y/n?! Wow,she changed her makeup,style a lot. Damn. Nice name I guess..*smiles slightly* I gotta go. Byeee *walks away*
You:ok,byee
You:Why did I say my name y/n to him? I'm so dumb! But at least I told my real name..
*You are at your house and you took a shower and wore your cozy pajamas*
You:*sighs* when I go to school tomorrow,people are gonna look at me. They probably will think I'm new cause' I changed a lot. *after that,you fell asleep*

~TO BE CONTINUED~ Thx for watching my fanfic,became a bad girl part 2! I will do part 3 tomorrow when I have time guys! Byeeee y'all>3 ^_^