VI - Shopping

22 - 36 - 18

I turned my combination lock, getting my books,

I saw Ronnie walking with his friends, looking at me in the corner of his eye. I put my back against the locker. Waiting for him to pass me.

I walk into Mr. & Mrs. Walker's class, they thought it would be easier to teach with two teachers. But luckily it was my last class, so I don't have to listen to their "happy to be here" shit.

I sat my books down on the desk,

"HELLO CLASS, HAPPY FRIDAY!" Mrs. Walker cheered,

The whole class groaned in exhaustion for a response.

"Okay, since it's Friday, we'll do puzzles and games..." I just zoned out the rest of what she was saying looking over at Mr. Walker who was grading papers smiling.

It's not that I don't like them. They're just too cheery.

I went on my phone under the desk so the teacher doesn't complain about 'not participating'

Most of my followers were people I didn't know because I doubt anyone here doesn't know I exist.

I liked a few pictures before I heard the bell ring.

When I walked out of the school seeing my moms car.

I jumped in and saw mom smiling.

"Hi sweetie! How was school?" She asked.

"It was school." I replied flatly.

We were in a comfortable silence, with the radio playing softly in the background.

"You remember when I used to dress you?," she spoke,

"Uhh. Yeah," I weakly smiled, letting the memories flood back to my mind.

"We should go to the mall, let me dress you again, just for this week, because you're dressing in all black, you're not talking as much as -" she kept going on and on.

"MOM! Okay, but just this week."

"Yay! To the mall we go!!" She smiled

Oh Boy.