y/n's depression

Last time

Katelyn's pov

its been five months since Aaron was badly hurt and y/n has locked her self away in her room. i really don't know what to do. lets just hope Aaron makes it through all the pain...
-----------------------------------------
Y/n's pov

*sighs* i don't want to leave my room... Maybe he has a hoodie that i can were until he gets better... Lets see... *finds Aaron hoodie* it smells so nice and it reminds me of Aaron... Only if he was here with me i would be a lot happier right know. Would Aaron be mad if i kept his hoodie while he was with his parents getting better? Why would they not let me come even though im a werewolf?... The lycan family has there reasons. *ears go down* i miss him so much... "Y/N ARE YOU HOME?!" Lucinda yelled out. "Yes why?" Y/n sighed. "Mrs. Lycan and Mr. Lycan said you can vist Aaron only because Aaron asked to see you" Lucinda said with a warm smile. "I-I'm allowed to see Aaron!" Y/n jump up and down happily with a big bright smile on her face. I finally get to see my bae! My Aaron! This has been the happiest day of my life! "But it's best if you have your ears and tail out when you go to see Aaron" Lucinda said. I can understand that. All i care about is seeing Aaron, though it's going to hurt me seeing Aaron hurt. "Got it! Now get out so i can change into nicer looking clothes" i say giggling and looked at Lucinda. "Alright girl. I hope you enjoy your vist with Aaron" Lucinda smiled at me and left. Now what am i going to wear? Hmm... Oh! I know what to wear now! I love this look so much!

Just right! Now off to the hospital to see Aaron! Oh wait my ears and tail! *y/n's f/c ears and tail pop out* alright now im ready to go and see him! I love him so much

Time skip at the hospital

That was a long walk to get to the hospital... My feet are killing me! But now i get to see Aaron after five months of sadness and anger! I better start looking for Aaron's room number. Lets see... 200 201 202 203 204! I found Aaron's room but why are there guards out side of the room. "Um hello guard..i'm here to see Aaron lycan" i say kinda nervousely. "Name please" the guy dressed in black asked me. "Um my name is y/n l/n" i answered. I hope that he let's me in. "Ok you can pass miss l/n" he said. The guy dressed in black move to the side and open the door for me. "Thank you sir" i thanked the man and walk into the room seeing Aaron sitting up in his bed. "Hey Aaron i'm here." I smiled warmly at Aaron. "I'm glad that you made it here safe" Aaron said with his eyes closed. Why are his eyes closed? I guess he's hidding something from me...ill try asking what he is hidding from me? I want to know what your hidding from me. Please Aaron just talk to me. "Why are you're eyes closed Aaron?" I asked him kindly. "If i told you y/n you'd hate me for what i am..." Aaron turned his head away from me. "Please tell me. What ever it is i wont run from you. I'd protect you if you did tell me Aaron" i say calmly and kindly. "Your sure you wont run from me y/n?" Aaron asked and by the sound of his vocie he was very worried on how i would act once he told me what he is hidding. "Of course i wont run Aaron" i smiled warmly. "ok i'll show then im just kinda scared that i might hurt you" Aaron said as he opened his eyes and it turned out that he red eyes."so your the ulitma?" *chuckles lightly and smiles* "you look very hot with red eyes but your hotter with black ones" y/n said while still smiling.

Aaron's pov

So she really isnt scared of me? She really does love me then. I would love to marry her soon but i still have to wait a bit. Until i marry her because of my injuries that i have. She truely loyal to the ones she cares about. "I love you Aaron!" She said to me with a warm smile. "love you to bae" irene i love her so much!

FOX HERE!

and with that i left you guys with a cliffhanger! Sadly this is the end of this book. I know I know, its very sad hear. But if you comment I want to a book two! I just might make a book too. And dont get mad ok? Ok cool. For now!

FOX OUT!