𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖆 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖗

FRIENDS

I'M NOT NOT BRAVE
JUST... REALISTIC !!!

( ☆彡 leighton meesteras olivia carter )

as olivia carter )

full name: olivia nicole carter
nicknames: liv ( very common ) livia ( common ) babe , baby , darling ( her love interest )
gender: female
sexuality: bisexual
age: 22 in the first season  / 32 in the finale
birthdate: july 26, 1972
zodiac: leo
job/occupation:
in the first season she's her father's assistant
in the season finale writer

most common traits: creative and helpful
positive traits: olivia is very smart and helpful. she's also kind and extremely creative
negative traits: olivia likes to live her life by a plan and is too scared to do what she actually wants. when you break olivias trust it's heard for her to trust you again. she goes crazy and becomes a raging bitch when you lie to her or break her trust.
fears: change and unknown things

birthplace: new york
current place of residence: new york

backstory: olivias grandmother, amira, moved to america from syria with her husband and baby daughter. a few months later her husband past away due to heart problems and she was left alone to raise their daughter. time skip twenty four years, amira's daughter and olivias mother, sacha, had turned into a beautiful young woman and had a fiancée who she was in love with. the two wanted a baby more than anything so sacha decided to get artificially inseminated. a week later sacha caught her girlfriend cheating and dumped her. only problem was what she was going to do with the baby. she didn't want to abort the baby nor keep it so she decided to give it up for adoption to a nice man named william who had cancer and couldn't have a baby. sacha and william started to really connect and by the end of her pregnancy were planning to get married. a while after the baby, olivia, was born they eloped and raised the baby together in a small apartment in new york.

olivia watched as her parents followed a strict ten year plan and soon her father became a casting director and her mother a teacher. liv was never spoiled and helped around the house a lot and even helped her parents with work. one day while she was helping her father out by getting him coffee to work she met a man in the waiting room named joey tribbiani. she and joey connected instantly and she even got coffee with him at central perk later which is how she met monica, rachel, ross, chandler, and phoebe.

best friend: rachel
close friend: monica
friends: chandler, joey, ross, phoebe
family:
unknown sperm donerfather
sacha cartermother
william carter — adoptive father
amira abadi — maternal grandmother
tarek abadi — maternal grandfather ( dead )

love interest: joey or rachel
ship name: jolivia or rolivia

fun facts/other:
  — she's always wanted to be a writer
  — she's very opinionated but doesn't say her opinions just writes them on paper as a characters opinions