Peter x reader (PT 1)

"I wondered, if you could do a peter imagine where peter doesn't like the reader much, because they are a hunter, but they start to like each other and stuff" thank you for the request HaleYes !

I love this idea (and peter) so much so this will more the likely be longer than most of my other chapters.

Requested- Yes
Warnings- LONG CHAPTER, mild swearing

I just sat down from a warm relaxing bath. I needed it to easy some heavy bruising on my arms. My last hunt before moving to Beacon Hills was challenging to say the least. Me and a friend against 5 werewolves, one being an alpha. But I am happy to be in a new town, even though I'm closer to the Argents. I was wondering how Allison was doing, as I flicked on the tv, I turn around to dress myself, it's been a long time since I saw her last, hell, she didn't even know the truth.

I smiled gently as I dropped my towel to get dressed. Then I heard a faint knock on the door. I threw on my gown and walked over to answer it. As I opened the door I saw a much older Allison, and a boy, both with small cuts and panting frantically. "Uh Al come in!" I said worried rushing them inside my flat. I grabbed two bags of wound cleaning supplies that I always have on hand and pass them to the two teens now sitting on my couch.

I go to the kitchen to make them both some tea and a sandwich, god knows how long they've been out for. I watch them closely as I do so, Allison, cleaning her wounds like a hunter, so she knows now huh, so much for Chris' plan. The boy I have never seen before, short brown hair with brown eyes, he's carefully looks around the room while always looking back to Allison. His first aid kit on the coffee table still not opened, but his wounds looked better.

I set the food and drink on the table, "so Allison," I smiled gently. "What happened and how did you find me?". I look up at her scanning her for any signs of lies as she spoke. "Well, (y/n) nice to see you again, don't worry my dad doesn't know your back, just me and Scott" she nods to her friend, "the alpha pack is in town, me and my friends are trying to take them out" she explains, stopping to take a sip of her water. So I take the time to talk, "wait so you and some teenagers are trying to take down an alpha pack, where most hunters failed, including your grandfather, may I add. What's so special about some reckless teenage hunters?" I asked shocked. "You think you can take them?!"

"We're not all hunters." She said quietly. I laugh, "so their not even trained!" I exclaim standing up. "Not exactly," Allison started. "Remember why you and my dad argued?" I sighed remembering the night, I was always too open minded and always questioned if every werewolf deserved to die, but he always insisted that if it has the urge to kill it will. Yet many humans have that so I didn't like it.

I snap back to Allison, "are you working with werewolves!" I shout, then looked back to her friend who flinched as I raised my voice, though it was no where near loud enough to shock people. He must have been listening to something much quieter. I slip my hand under my coffee table and grab my pistol, flicking it up and aiming it at Scott's head. "You brought one of your werewolf friends in my house! You know I was avoiding this! And still again how did you find me!" Scott jumps up my gun still aimed at his head, his eyes flash red, I start to question why there's such a young alpha but Allison smacks the gun out of my hand.

"(Y/N) no! Well yes. Me and my friends aren't all human but aren't all werewolves, but Scott's cool! He got bitten a few years ago but he's never hurt anyone innocent! I found you because one of our friends dad is the sheriff and his son has a habit of getting onto his computer and we found that you moved here. I came here because I wanted to ask if you could help us, the more the better!"

I slowly lower my hand, thoughts running through my head a hundred miles an hour, you wanted to go back to doing good but the way the Argents worked didn't feel right, and it's not like it's common for hunters to work with werewolves. "Allison, I'll help you for now, but I'm not sitting in a library with a bunch of teenagers," I sighed but kind of relieved. "Well were not all teenagers" Scott piped up, "wait Allison how old is Derek?" Allison tensed up, and so did I. "Alli, the Hales don't really get along with those associated with Argents." I said bowing my head. Allison flinched, grabbed Scott's hand and dragged him out, "please come (Y/N) we'd be so grateful, just come to the big building across town, and go to the loft, that's where we meet! Bye" she said quickly as she left.