Chapter 1 - whadup

"Juno ! If you could please get up, that would be great" luli my manager says shaking me in my bed.
"Ok, manager-dude i'm coming , chill" i say as i repeatedly smash my face in to my soft, silky pillow.
"Juno, just because i'm younger than you by two weeks doesn't mean you can't treat me with respect"
"I'm sorry but i am never gonna get over the fact that little luli is my manager, it ain't happening"
"Look this board meeting is important, so hurry tf up" luli says, shaking me once again, I'm serious , she's about to catch these hands.
"Why is sooo important that you are waking me up at six thirty in the gosh darn didly morning , you know i was in the studio till two this morning finishing up the beats for mark, i mean seriously why you gotta interrupt my beauty sleep like that"
"Its about your debut, headass !"
"Oh shit! Seriously, or are you just talking some good shit so that i will get up"
" I promise, i mean it, now get up fat ass!" Luli says as she legitimately rips my godamn covers off me, and pushes me of my warm, cuddly bed. ( i swear i could cried right then and there ).
" Alright, Alright ...

-Time skip brought to you by the foreign swaggers -

"Ahh, so glad you could join us" says sm's debut manager.
" Sorry we're late sir, but this one here - luli says as she points at me - woke up late"
" Aca-scuse me , but 1st I didn't know we where having a meeting 2nd who has a meeting at 7am in the bloody morning!?!" I say, slightly infuriated over the early morning.
"We are sorry its so early but it was the best time, anyways , no need for formalities as this wont take long"
"Ok , sir go ahead , i am all ears"
" Juno , as you know , you have been a trainee at sm for 3 years and last year we offered you a chance to co-produce the songs for nct dream, to take some workload off of Mark"
"Yes i do sir, but where are we going with this"
" Im getting there Juno , so anyways mark is graduating from dream in a week when promotions for the newest comeback finish,
So we want to debut you as the new leader of dream and as producer. Since you're 18 you will only have a year at dream , but we want you to carry producing, even after you've left because none of the other members know how too."
"Holy frickity frack , diddly dat , prickity prack balls, this is awesome !!"
" I mean i am pretty awesome"
" Sorry sir , you are too, obviously"
" Anyways , you will be moving in with the dreamies for the first year , and then when you leave you'll move in with nct u, where you be apart of for 3 comebacks and then you will join nct 127 for the rest of your time"
" Ok sounds pretty fricking great"
" Great , then it's settled, you should probably start packing"
" one last thing, so do the dreamies know ?"
" Yes they do, even Mark , so it should be pretty easy, you should probably ask kai and chen for the van"
" sir, you do know that i only have my license for my harley, right ?"
" thats why you get one of them to drive , honestly Juno for someone who graduated highschool at fifteen and has a degree at seventeen, you can be so dumb sometimes"
" i have to agree" said luli, while holding back snigers.
" honestly i came to have a good time , and i am feeling so atacked right now, wait that's not right , actually that's not important , I'm going back to bed and then i start packing when i wake up"
" you do that Juno , be packed by tomorrow at 11, kai and chen will be there"
" Ok sir, thanks for this opportunity, i can't cry because I'm a bad bitch - i say as i point finger guns at myself - buuuttt if i could I seriously would right now , like crying in club crying , so thank you for taking me , you are the real mvps"
" yeah, yeah whatever get going kid"