Chapter 2

"Open up lazy ass" Chen shouts from behind my front while banging on my door like A GOdAmN MaNiaC !1!1!.
"Gosh didly fucking darn, you are soo fricking loud, wait a second, ai dios mios que idiotas" sorry my spanish abuelita just jumped out.
I proceed to open the door and stare at both the twats on the other side.
" Hi hyungs! How can help you this shitty morning"
" Jesus you're even taller and i only saw you two weeks ago, anyway not important, it's moving day you dumb idiot"
"Firstly you of all people kai should know that puberty only hit me like 3 months ago and it seems to only affect my godamn height, so need to be salty, secondly fuck is it really moving day"
"Yes it i- also come in i suppose- s today"
"Right so i only have like 6 small boxes, mostly studio stuff, some other stuff but most of it is staying here" i say as i point at the boxes and they both sit on the sofa.
"You both will be in the van and i will ride the harley so that i don't have to make two trips"
"You know if i didn't know so well i would feel so intimidated by you riding up to dorms in all your 1,89 glory , scary matte black motorcycle and badass hair cut" Chen says while gesturing at me and Kai beside him nodding his head in agreement.
"You know what ... Actually no you're right"
"I know I'm always right"

- time skippp.. -

"Hey, bitchass im here where are you !?" I shout down the phone.

I am currently standing against my bike while waiting for the two idiotas because they have the key to the dorms.

" Were pulling in, hakuna your tatas maknae!"
"Alright, sorry my bad"
————————
"Hey we are sorry there was some traffic"
"Nah , hyung its fine"
————————
"Annddd thats the last one!"
"That was actually pretty quick"
"Well you are freakishly strong so i'm not surprised"
"Kai, why are you complaining you're strong too"
"He's still not over the fact that you won him in arm wrestling, thats all" Chen says as he pats a pouting kai on the back.
"Yeah , you're probably right, anyways thanks for helping me and stuff but i need to setup the new studio"
"New studio?"
"Well sm said i needed a biger studio if i am producing for dream and the rest later on, also i have a shit ton of instruments that need a home, so they converted an old small pratice room"
"That's awesome juno, we have to go to practice so good luck babes!"
"Thanks Chenie, Kai have fun!"
I wave both the idiots goodbye and proceed to enter the trash heap, whoops i mean the dreamie dorm.
"Whats up fuckers !!"
"Hey juno! Welcome to our humble abode!"
"Shut the fuck up jeno"
"Ok, let's all come the hell down"
"Hi, noona!"
"Hi my tiny chenle"
"I'm not tiny!1!"
"You kinda a- shut up renjun!! -re .."
"Alright dudes, i'm going to unpack my room, i only have 3 boxes and then i will make all some dinner, so chose a movie to watch while i'm at it. K ?"
"Yezzus, you just came and you're already acting like our eomma!"
"Im sorry was that a complaint, because i can't hear haters from my throne, so go do what i asked"i say while cupping my ears and looking above jisung
"Ugh, fine"
"Good boy" i exclaim ad i pat him on the head and make my way to my new room.
——————————
I have just finished unpacking my room.
It's pretty noice if you ask me, i have a bunk bed with a desk built in the bottom and a size-able closet with a large window overlooking the city.
Anyways, it's currently six thirty am and i've migrated into the kitchen to get a start on dinner , the boys are doing a vlive and I can't join yet so im just jamming to music while kneading some pizza dough, yes i am making pizza from scratch because my grandma showed me how to make when i lived in Argentina and the recipe just stuck, sadly i'm now a vegetarian so goats chesse and tomato sauce with basil for mine while the rest get bacon, pepperoni and loads of cheese on theirs.

While pulling out the pizzas i can hear chenles dolphin screech and haechan and jaemin tickling the crap out of jisung while the rest shout fight! Fight! And so being the responsible and sensible semi-adult i am i scream -
"Fight you cowards !1!1!"
Sike, lol you thot.
I actually just grabbed both boys and held them both by their collars whil all the others quieted down.
"Quiet down you noisy fuckers , jisung get the movie , jaemin, haechan and renjun go cut the pizzas, the rest of you go get the plates and shit."
"Yes eomma!1!" All six said , some of them even saluted me. Little shits...
————————————
I was now 10:30 and all of the dreamies are i dreamieland (see what i did there (; ) aka they are all spread across the sofas looking like they were dunk or some shit and just crash landed there.
I didn't want to sleep cramped between six boys who were smoshing me with their hugs so I carefully coordinated myself and went and slept in my new, warm, bed.
——————————————-
I wake up bright and early at seven o'clock on the dot and do my routine of rolling of the bed, having a shower, washing my face, do my hair and choosing my outfit.
Today i decided to wear my cherry red camo pants, a tube top and a really short seetrough long sleeve top with dragons on the boobs and some custom vans with the same dragons on the sides.
I'm gonna be honest with you i was feeling myself, and i did it all in half an hour.
I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for all the boys before left for the studio so i had to wake em up and ask what they want.
—————————————
After eating the pancakes the boys chose and saying goodbye, i went down to my studio.
I had setup everything already when luli called me.
"Hey luli , how can i help this fine morning ?"
"Hey ji, i needed to tell that your final evaluation for debut is due in two days , you need to remake a favorite song of yours , instruments and all. Plus i think a coreography would be good so good luck."
"Wait seriously??....."
That fucker hung up on me, godamnit luli.