Revealed face

It was now wednesday and i woke up early in the morning.

After i prepare my things i go out of the dorm and there i saw Manager-nim starting the engine.

Maybe he saw me again going out the dorm to hurry,haha.

I go out in the van when we arrived in the school.

I go out but........no people rushing to me?so weird.

As i go inside the room no one's noticing me except for a group of people in the corner of the room.

I cough loud enough for everyone to Give me a way,but guess what?They didn't give me any way.

They even Raise their left eyebrow while looking at me.

I just close my ,eyes and made a poker face and sit on my chair.

The teacher goes in the class when i open my first subject textbook.

They get back in the sits and their i see jimin sitting while chatting with some beautiful girls in the room.

i should just--that is not the park jimin i know....

After some lecturing the bell ring.

I go out the room without even looking back at jimin.

I see someone is following me by the shadow.

"Jeongyeon ah~why are you like that?"He ask.

I walk to the hallway and see other girls glaring at me.

They even whisper to others..

I turn around and slap jimin wihout even hesitating.

"YAH!why are you like that!?"I said

"You're a little mochi before but--Nothing.."I said.

I rather eaten by a rat than to be glare and hate me...

I never expirienced this kind of situation before,i think i should just change school for good.

No glaring,no hating,no sasaengs,no enemy,and also no high-pride boy.

I go to the school court and there o saw again jimin sitting with many girls massaging every part of his body

Pfftss....what a nerd i only see him as a little nerd haha.

Our coach let us stretch first because he said we will play a game,Childish.

After strethching we play the game Tug of war and still,Many girls go to jimin and many few boys go to me.

I'm an athletic so why need many members in my team?it's ok for me  for 15/25.

*
*
*
*

After the game,we win.

The girls seemed annoyed on me but jimin is claping for us,I don't know what kind of psycho go inside his mind.

I go to the girl's locker and chamge my dress after the game.

After changing,i go to our room and--WHY JIMIN IS CHANGING SHIRT HERE?!?!?UGH!

"YAH!GO TO THE BOYS LOCKER AND CHANGE NOT HERE!"i said pointing outside the room while my eyes closed.

Jimin stand and go outside the room without even looking at me.

it's fine tho.

*
*
*
*
Its now thursday......

February 14!Many chocolates again!

I go outisde JYP entertainment and there i saw dozens of chocolates in front of me!So exciting.

I get one of those and eat it while walking i decided that manager-nim didn't get any sleep so i will let him sleep for a few days.

While walking i didn't notice that the chocolate fell on my black and white t-shirt and some on my Blue coat,haha funny.

Ugh!I reverted my blue coat and cover my black and white t-shirt On it while fronting my back on tge street since it so embarrasing.

After changing,i continue walking like nothing happen.

After a few minutes of walking,I go  in our room and saw many girls screaming,laughing and many more reactions,i wish i never tell that to jimin.

I sit beside the weirdo named Jb Since i change my sit To the front.

I don't want to see jimin today.

The teacher go in our room and in my prediction,That girls will go back to their sit.

After some time of lecturing I go outside as fast as i can and used my mirror to See if some dirt landed on my hair.

While retouching my hair i saw jimin looking at me.

I put my mirror inside my bag and go to the canteen as fast as i can.

I sit in the corner of the canteen so i know he will not find me there.

I get out my lunch and there i saw in my peripheral vision that jimin is looking at me.

I continue to eat my lunch but Jimin is really distracting me.

I walk on the middle of the canteen to go to the rooftop  and i see jimin in my peripheral vision looking so confuse.

Ugh~,finally here in the rooptop.

No noise,no glaring,and also no jimin.

I look to the view and saw our gymnasium and the other tall buildings.

"Hey,Why are you here?"The guy said.

I look back to wgere the voice cone from and saw-

"S-suho?!?"I said in confusion.

As in,he's been my crush for several years!I-i don't know what to say...jus-No.No confession.

I'm NBSB but... No,look i took care of my heart for many years i want to fall for him,it's just----

I just feel the same way when i'm with him,My heartbeat is not getting fast and i'm still in mood.

I just feel different when i'm with jimin,but i still like him and i wanna fall in love with suho!That's what my brain says!heart is good for nothing.

"H-hi,You also stay here when recess?"I said

"No,It's my first time being since im busy with studying so i didn't get here all of this years,haha"He said.

He's so cute~~I want to pinch his cheeks.

"You can pinch my cheeks if you want"he said.

"H-huh?!how did you know?"I said.

"It's obvious that you're looking in my cheeks while you're hardening you're fist?"He said while smiling.

I quickly step in front of him then pinch his cheeks while smiling and looking to his eyes.

He also smiled and you know the slomo thingy? It's like happening right now.

"Oh!ugh...-yeah!i'm going to  the...-oir room!yeah.."I said whike pointing my fingers everywhere.

He smiled,and let me go.

As i walk fastly to the room,i forgot.

I haven't eaten.

My stomach starts to growl but i hold it in.

I was about to stand up when the class  go inside the room.

Ughh,too late.

The teacher goes in and start lecturing.

I see in my peripheral vision that jimin is looking at me in confuse.

Why does this need to be a long subject.

I saw jimin giving my lunch box to me while looking at me.

"Thanks"I said while whispering.

He nodded and we sit in formal again.

Why does he need to be like that?