Confession

It was now Thursday,I won't let jimin Broke my confession with Suho!Not today jimin...not today.

I Borrow Lisa's make up last night since it was now my confession day.

~flashback~

It was now 7:41 pm And now i'm Going through lisa's dorm at YG entertainment.

A bit far but i need make ups for confession tomorrow.

After a few minutes,I go inside YG entertainment and go Through the hallway and there i met jennie.

"Oh,jennie!You see lisa?"I said.

"Oh,In her dorm Sleeping,she's so tired since she just practises swalla for her concert in Singapore"She said.

"Ok,let me meet her"I said.

I go to lisa's dorm and there i saw her scratching Lisa's face Smoothly.

"Oh jeongyeon my friend what do you need?"Lisa said.

"Can i borrow you're make ups???"I said

"no frenchfries no favor friend"She said.

"well let me bring you food tomorrow"I said.

"Ok,get my Make up there....wait for what?"she said

"Nothing"I said

"then don't get my make ups"She said.

"Ok,For suho i'm confessing tomorrow"I said.

"AYIEIEIEIEIEIEIE"she said.

I get her Makeup box quickly and then go out on his dorm since it was night now.

I Directly go to my dorm in our Entertainment and don't notice my fans.

"I wish suho would accept me as a official girlfriend~!"I said to myself.

I change my clothes,wash my face,tootbrush,and sleep!.

~after a few hours~

"What a good day,good morning self"I said while stretching my arms and feet.

I quickly Go outside eat,Wash myself,tootbrush and put lisa's make up.

I let my pro Make up artist put some make up on me.

I go outside and there I saw---Jimin?!?!

"Oh--ugh...ah-hi!Good morning i guess?"I said to jimin while looking at his confuse face.

"You didn't see the Famous article about you huh?then let me show you"Jimin said.

I was in confuse,did i do something wrong?Jimin show his phone to me and there i saw myself.....It was last night when i ignore the fans.

"Jeongyeon being Cold at her fans.

Last night 7:40 pm her fans saw her and greet her but She didn't notice them and just walk by,Her fans called her "Rude"about what happen....
Here's the interview of some of her fans"

"what?!?!It must be a sasaeng fan"I said

"No one could see me In that private street,and I know that kpop fans Is not allowed in there"I said.

I walk pass jimin and look at my Watch and it's 6:45 am.

I walk to the private street and there i hear many people Whispering in My back saying *She's A slut**I hate her from the very start**She's ugly that im even Pretty than her*.

"HEY!"I shout Turning back but....there's no one.

I turn around and start walking but it's faster now.