Sleeping With An Married Man

C-Collin?” his name left a bitter taste on my mouth. It’s been months since I heard his voice. Summer was almost over for me. I-I’ve moved on! I looked behind me afraid Madison or my mom would walk in on me. They would forbid me to talk to Collin and I didn’t want that.

“How you doing Justin?”

“D-Don’t say my name like you know me.” I snapped harshly. Just because it was good somewhat to hear his voice doesn’t mean I’m going to let him know that, “What do you want Mr. Black.” I hissed out his name.

“I told you to call me Collin Justin. I’ve missed you.” He sounded sincere. Like he really did miss me. But I didn’t believe him for two seconds. “How’ve you been Justin? Starting school soon I believe.” He said and I frowned as I paced my room.

“I don’t see the point in telling you what I’m doing.”

“Are you just going to be harsh to me the whole time I’m on the phone?” he asked. I didn’t know what to say. I thought that if ever called me back again that I could ask him. Why? What did I do that ruined us?

“Why?”

“What Justin?”

“Why did you leave me?” I think I had the right to know what I did that made Collin dump me cold. Was I too clingy? What was wrong with me?

I guess I caught him off guard well that’s how I felt when he ended our relationship. “Justin-”

“Justin!” Madison came through my door smiling, “Who is on the phone? Baily? Hey Baily!”  Madison said as she tried to grab the phone away from me which I snatched away.

“Who’s Baily?” Collin asked and I wanted to tell him it was none of his god damn business but then that would give Madison an idea of who I was talking to and I didn’t need to hear her bitching me out right now. “Justin answer me!”

“No!” I snapped. What gave him the right to treat me like he owned me? “Don’t call this number ever again you hear me? I don’t want to talk to you nor do I want to hear you voice ever again you understand?” I didn’t wait for an answer before I hung up the phone.

Madison frowned, “Who was that?” she asked as she sat on my bed.

“Some jackass.” I said changing the subject, “So did Baily tell you were he’s going to take me?” I asked and Madison hummed before locking her lips with an invisible key. “Come on tell me!!” I whined and she just smiled.

“Let’s just say it’s going to be awesome and romantic and that’s all you’re getting out of me.” she smiled at me and I shook my head. “I can’t believe we’re going off to college!!” she screamed jumping on my bed like she did when we became freshmen in high school. “And we’re all sticking together!” she added.

I nodded, “True. True.” I sighed sitting on my bed beside Madison who rubbed my hair back. I leaned into her touch tired now thanks to Collin. I wanted to tell her what happened and cry. Yep cry like the baby I am.

“What’s wrong?” Madison asked after awhile and I shrugged laying on her lap.

“Just tired.” I said not opening my eyes. If I did I bet she would be able to see what’s wrong with me and then go on a big bitch fit. “Everythings going to be fine.”

“Yeah.” I could hear the soft smile in her voice as she rubbed my hair. I don’t know when or how long I fell asleep on Madison’s lap but when I woke up and looked over I saw Baily there. Smiling.