Sleeping With An Married Man: Chapter Three

Comment and vote

The best thing about being in a new place and new surroundings, “Hey love.” I smiled as Madison said as she sat down across from me in Starbucks. See the awesome thing about our college was that we didn’t have to stay on the school grounds. “So how was the sex last night?” I frowned and then my face heated up.

Yes we did get hot and heavy, “None of your damn business.” She giggled and shook her index finger in front of me. She messed with her blonde hair as she twirled it in her fingers whistling. She had on a tank top with a jean jacket and waist-high shorts. “Anyways what about you Ms. I- Am- Talking- To- A- Hot-Juicy- Black- MAN!!!!”

“Hmm?” she asked like she didn’t hear me as she sipped on her ice coffee.

“You know? The black guy what’s his name?” I asked seriously forgetting his name. All I remember was that he was hot and southern. Madison hummed and shrugged. “Did you ever call him back?” I asked really curious not that I wanted to change the subject off me and my sex life but I was worried about Madison.

“Marcus.” I smirked, “Not that I was remembering his name for something.” She said and then huffed, “Ok maybe we went on a date.” I waited twirling my straw in my drink, “OOK we went on a couple of dates.”

“A couple?” I teased and Madison glared at me, “Kidding! So what’s he like? Is he like really gangster and has pistol in his pants cause I saw something big packing in his pants.” I wined and Madison just shook my head.

“No he’s not gangster. I mean he lived in a one parent home with two younger sisters and an older brother who is in jail but no. He’s sweet.”

“He’s sweet?” I repeated to her and she nodded taking a sip of her drink and stared outside to see our school across the street. “Come on give me more!”

“You know Baily spoils you too much. You became a whinny bitch since you’ve been dating him.” she teased I knew because she was smiling as she said it. “But I am happy for you Justin.” She said in a serious tone and I smiled.

“So what’s this Marcus about? Like seriously is he good to you?” I asked and Madison huffed.

“I just met the guy.”

“So.”

“I like him there I said it. I mean don’t get me wrong I love Aaron and Chris but every time I see them together I just can’t help thinking how it would have been if he picked me you know?” she asked and I didn’t know what to say because she hasn’t said a word to me about this to me. I felt hurt sort of because I was supposed to be her best, best, best friend and she couldn’t tell me what was wrong?

“Why didn’t you tell me!?” I whined. Ok maybe I do whine more. But who gives two flying shits. Madison frowned before sighing.

“How could I tell you? It wasn’t enough that every time Chris looks at me I can tell he was sorry or that every time he talks to me he always says sorry. It would have made it worse if I told you how I felt so I just kept it to myself.” Madison said leaning back. She looked strong and not sad at all the ways she said things I would be expecting her to be crying but she wasn’t.

She was strong, “But yeah. When we first went out Marcus got it off the bat.”

“Really?”

“Yeah he was like it’s not every day I see a smoking hot, his words not mine, girl with two gay couples not that I am dissing gay people. I think they are cool- and blah blah blahh. It was cute and stuff and I was like its fine and I told them that we were all friends and then he asked about Chris cause he saw him giving me glances when Aaron was acting up and getting handys.” She sighed and rubbed her eyes before yawning. “I should have gotten something hot.”