Chapter 58

When Alec knocked on the door, he was out of breathe "Magnus please open the door", "fuck off", Alec sighed "Magnus, please..I can't..live without you", "then you have to learn", Alec placed his forehead on the door "I won't marry Lydia, the wedding it's not gonna happen", "What a shame", "please" his voice broke, "I trusted a Lightwood once, your relative, Gabriel Lightwood, I should learn my lesson", "But..I'm not like him", "I don't care what you say to me anymore, you're all liars", Alec felt like his whole world was falling apart "you don't love me anymore?", "Just go away", Alec took a deep breathe "okay..okay I will leave..but then I will marry Lydia, and think about you every single day, I will cry in my sleep and think about our time together and how I fell in love with you", Magnus stayed silent and Alec said "and one day I will die, Magnus, and I will die in Lydias arms...but..I want to die in your arms..I don't want to die and regret that I let my love go, I want to die in your arms and be proud of us..that we made it", the door clicked and Magnus opened it, his eyes were wet and red "it's hurts so much to be without you, like..", "someone teared a part of your soul off?" Ended Alec for him, Magnus nodded, "I feel it too, babe" then Alec stepped in and crushed their lips, Magnus grabbed his hair and pressed him roughly against the wall. "Magnus ahhh" growled Alec when Magnus kissed his neck and scratched with his nails on his throat. Alec lifted his lover and pushed him against the wall "Oh by the angel", Magnus kissed him with his whole force and tugged on his hairs, Alec walked in Magnus bedroom and threw him then on the bed.