IX

"Dont worry too much. You just guard" Jisung look at Donghyuck weirdly while nodding. He looks like he's gonna beat some bitch. Meanwhile, he himself was freaking out internally. He can do soccer but totally not volleyball.

"Uhh why am I here? Im-" Everyone shushed him and Jeno raised his hand in mock surrender. "Just to be sure, im definitely dom so-" Everyone glared at Jeno when he dared take a step to join the Doms. He sighed. "Alright, fine. But im definitely not a sub y'all. Renjun is" Jeno said as he glared at Renjun opposite him who only smirk back.

Everyone rolled their eyes and got ready. Jaemin and Jisung made eye contact. Jisung turned away first the moment he saw the smirk on Jaemin's face.

🍃

"BITCH BACK OFF MY MAN YOU FILTHY HOE" Jisung's eyes widened when Donghyuck literally smack that bitch's face when she tried to touch his Mark. Jisung could hear Jaemin chuckling behind him, enjoying the show.

Unfortunately, they had to end their game because some slut decided to touch Donghyuck's boyfriend. Donghyuck exploded and now that bitch's running away with Donghyuck's hand print on her left cheek.

"Begone thot" Renjun says dramatically and the other two laughed.

Donghyuck turned back to them while rubbing his temples. "Sorry guys, lets just head back" he said before taking Mark by the hand and dragging him back to their mat.

"Lets go back shall we?" Jisung shyly nodded and they walk hand in hand back.

🍃

"Never disturb that bleached orange hair and tanned skin dude and his boyfriend. Cuz damn he's strong as fuck"

🍃

On their huge mat, Jaemin was comfortably laying his head on the younger's lap. Jisung looked down at his lap where Jaemin's head lay and stared at the older's features.

He was awed by all the tattoos the older owned but a specific one caught his eyes. His fingers began to softly trace the said tattoo that was placed on the older's collarbone.

Jisung Park's

Jisung blushed. He was amazed by Jaemin's loyalty towards him. He was willing to sacrifice himself for Jisung. He who is weak. He who cant defend himself.

But truth to be told, all of that is Jisung Park and Jaemin loves him, only him, the cute and shy Jisung Park.

"You seem to be in deep thought" Jaemin stated. Jisung only stared into the older's eyes. "A penny for your thoughts?"

Jisung unknowingly leaned in and gave a peck onto the older's lips before pulling away and blushing afterwards. Jaemin only smirk at that.

"W-when did you get the tattoo?" Jaemin gave it a thought before answering.

"The moment we are official because I know that my heart only belongs to you" Jisung only look away. Jaemin pulls his chin for the younger to face him again. "You're worried about what mom would say arent you"

"Y-yeah..."

"Dont worry too much. Give it more time and she'll accept us eventually"

"I hope so"

🍃

"Man im beat!" Donghyuck said as he dramatically fell onto Mark's lap.

"You guys can go ahead and choose any room on the second floor. Hyuck's and I are on the third floor" they all nodded before leaving the couple alone. Mark leaned in and leave a kiss on Donghyuck's neck before burying his face there. Donghyuck only giggle.

"Our bed is more bigger than this couch y'know" Donghyuck took Mark's hands and wrapped them around his waist.

"You're the one who sat on my lap first sunshine" Mark said. "A few more minutes"

Donghyuck playfully rolled his eyes while humming. "It'll take an hour but fine"

🍃

"Watching the sun set without me I see" Jaemin said as he snuck from behind and snaked his arm around the smaller's waist and rested his head on the younger's shoulder. Jisung only rolled his eyes.

"You were taking ages in the bathroom doing god knows what. I thought that it isnt worth it to wait for your late ass as the sun goes down so here I am" Jaemin only chuckle.

"I love you" Jaemin confessed making Jisung's cheeks burn.

"I-i love you too" he placed his hands on the older's and tiled his head. Both we caught in a passionate kiss.

Click!

Both turned to the sound and Jisung looked away while Jaemin only gave a blank face. Chenle began to laugh like a dying dolphin while Jeno stared at Renjun's phone in awe.

"I'll send the pic later. This is so beatiful someone help" Renjun dramatically wiped a fake tear. "I need markhyuck's one too so that I could cry over them"

"W-what about us?" Renjun was already walking away. Jeno nodded in agreement.

"Oh shush you two. I already have it in my phone. I fucking made an effort to hide the camera somewhere to take a picture of us at the balcony kissing when the sun sets. Now hurry up, I need markhyuck's photo"

"I love him so much" Jeno sobs and Chenle nodded in agreement while patting Jeno's back. Jaemin only shook his head while laughing before tilting Jisung's head again and connecting their lips.