XII

School went on as per normal the next day. Since exams are nearing, they've been going to the abandoned classroom more often since it's one to two periods of lesson and the rest of the day is free period. In their small group, there are those who are hardworking and studies and there are those who dont give a fuck.

A very good bad example would be Na Jaemin.

"Na Jaemin! Get off me! Im trying to do my work" Jisung tried to pry Jaemin off of him but it doesnt seem to work. Jaemin has been clinging onto Jisung the whole time they entered the classroom. Jisung eventually gave up and just rolled his eyes while smiling before continuing to do his revision.

Jaemin. Donghyuck. Renjun.

These people honestly dont care. They'll just sit for their exams, get their results and thats it. Jisung wants to join them honestly because he couldnt take in the equations but he has to pass because of dance. This is the only school that would accept him. He was at borderline but they were kind enough to let him in. As for Mark, he doesnt care before but now does because it's his last year and he wants to go to a good college.

The bell rang signalling their break time and Jisung sighed after he finishes his last equation. He turned to his boyfriend who was sleeping with his head on the younger's shoulder and arms wrapped around Jisung's waist. He grabbed the older's face and kissed him, waking Jaemin up.

"We should go. It's break and im hungry" Jisung pouted and Jaemin had to agree to that although how much he wants to continue sleeping.

🍃

Jaemin just stared at his boyfriend lovingly as he eats. Jisung was quietly eating his food and Jaemin cant help but coo at his cuteness although he's just eating.

"I-is there something on my face?" Jaemin chuckled and shook his head.

"You're so gorgeous i cant help staring at you" Jisung blushed before quietly munching his food.

On the other hand...

"What" Donghyuck snapped and Mark raised is hands in mock surrender. "Is there something on my face?"

"Well geez i was just staring at your beauty" Mark pouted and Donghyuck only rolled his eyes before giving a peck onto Mark's cheeks.

"I love you, Mark Lee" the older smiled.

"I love you too, Lee Donghyuck"

🍃

Every couple were busy with themselves. Jisung was sitting on Jaemin's lap and while he does his revision, Jaemin wraps his arms around the younger's waist and burries his face into his neck. While doing, Jisung would occasionally peck the older's head and smile to himself before continuing his work.

The bell rang again and the group went back home in their separate ways. On their way home, Jaemin suddenly drag the younger to the opposite direction of home. Jisung wanted to question the older but decided not to since he trusts him. After a long walk, they made it to a beach. There laid a mat set up by Jaemin. Jaemin led Jisung on the mat and both sat down on it, Jisung looking around amazed.

"J-jaemin, you know that exams are coming right?" Jisung stuttered to question the obvious.

Jaemin only rolled his eyes. "I know i know but really, take a break. You've been studying the whole time that you forget you have a boyfriend" Jaemin gestured to himself. Jisung giggled.

"All right, just this once"

Their day went on being on the beach, swimming and playing, spending time with one another. A few other couples walked by and got envious of the two seeing how close they were.

"J-jaemin!" Jisung yelp when he was being lifted off the ground and onto Jaemin's shoulder in one swift movement. Jaemin walks back to their mat and place him down before laying his head onto his boyfriend's lap. Jisung looks down and starts tracing the outline of Jaemin's beautiful features.

"I love you" Jisung giggled.

"I love you too" Jaemin smiled.

"If i were to ask you to marry me, would you"

"You know i would say yes but ill have to wait till i graduate right?" Jaemin chuckled and nodded before leaning in.

"Promise me to stay with me, forever"

Jisung smiled. "Forever" he too leaned in and soon their lips moulded with each other for a passionate kiss.

💅🏻

Gotta be honest, after this chapter is epilogue. But in advance, sorry if this story is boring and that there isnt any much action or drama in it;-; but hope you like at least some parts of this story