This is another one of my books but i deleted them cuz they sucked :(.  anyway im writing this book for Taylor Moody cuz she got mad at me for deleting them and my internet besite Kaelly  . lol. this isnt like any other book ive writen befor so i hope you like it and i hope to get it up past 500 reads. so Vote. Comment! plz and thx.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1        

Another agonizing day of school. Hooray. I was probly the most unpopular girl in school yet friends with the most popular girl in school. I dont even get my own life, someone help me. "Maddy!" Kaelly snapped her fingers infront of my face. I hummed and looked over at her. "What?" I asked staring at her dark brown eyes, "Were going shopping today after school." She said smiling. "Okay." I said quietly as i played with my food.

Why does cafateria food have to be do disgusting?

I mean it could be better instead of mystery meat and sloppy puke looking veggies. I walked ot the garbage can and put the whole tray in. "Kae I dont understand." I said sitting back down beside her. "Understand what?" "You know how your so popular and have and amazing boyfriend, and I got nothing im nothing to everyone here and i never had a boyfriend befor." I said pointing across the table to Zach Kae's boyfriend. He was the quater back on the schools football team.

He snickered and went back to eating his mystery meat, I gaged at him "Your a pig." I said getting my bag. "Kae im going to go now." I said getting up from my seat and walking away. "Be safe!" She called after me. I put my phone up in the air and walked out the door. My phone started buzzing in my back pocket. Great the only person i didnt want to talk to. "What mom?" I asked into the phone. "I just wanted to check up on you." "Okay mom, im fine as usual. I gotta go bye." I said hanging up. I was so mean to my parents.

I sighed as i pushed my back up against a locked and slid down sitting on the floor. "Hey Maddy" Nathans voice came from beside me. I looked up nd smiled at the brunette the was standing beside me. "Het Nate." I said patting the spot on the florr beside me. He plopped down beside me. "So me and Kae are going shopping after school." I said resting my head on his shoulder. He hummed, "Theres a party tonight." He said looking down at me.

"If I go then it wouldnt be a praty. People like me arent exposed to go to parties." I said taking in every detail of his face. "What do you mean bye people like you?" He asked frowning. "Oh please im the most unpopular girl in school." I said stiffiling out a laugh. "Maddy-" He said cupping my cheek so i was looking him in the eye. "You are the most beautiful girl that i know and you dont have to be popular in highschool to get anyone to like you in the future, Coz Maddy you are the most bestest peron i know and I would give anything to see you smile." He said smiling. I felt my cheeks heat up, "Bestest isnt a word." I said laughing.

He was just about ot open his mouth but the bell rang. I got up, "I gotta get to class." I said holding out my hand to help his hand. "Ya, Ill see you later." He said hugging me then walking down the now busy hallway. I should probly explain who Nate is and our story.

So Nate and I have been friends since i can remember, He was probly the hottest guy ive met, He had brown hair and Moss Green eyes. I like Nate alot but he would never see me more then a friend, but i would never tell him i like him cuz he was one of my few friends that i had in this school. And i dont want to mess it up. Most girls wouldnt give Nate a second glance cuz they all have one guy on there mind, Dylan Knight. He was the King of this school and hot as fuck but I dispise him. He torments everyone thats lower then him. He thinks hes all that and a bag of chips but hes not, in my books hes nothing but a big pile of poopy.