So far i got 1 read but its only beeen like 12 hours since ive uodated so thats pretty good i guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2

Throbbing. Intence throbbing radiated through out my forehead. I groned and clutched my froehead. A bright light shined through the room making it worse. I covered my eyes once again groaning. "Turn off the light." I whined my eyes still closed. A chuckle echoed through the room, "Here kitten take these they will help with your hangover." Dylans voice was near by. I opened my eyes and looked at his shaggy brown hair. If you think about it he looks a little bit like Harry Styles.

He handed me the piles. I got up but my headache got worse, I quickly took the pills and patter him on the chest. "I should go I wouldnt want to ruin your reputation." I said walking out the door. "Maddy wait." He said grabbing my arm. "Oh how sweet Mr.Popular knows my name." I said sarcasm evident in my tone. I lazily put on my heels so I was near his height. "Your house is a while away from here let me drive you." He said smiling.

"Oh so now that were out of school and away from your friends your suddenly nice to me?" I asked, he stayed silent. "Your so mean to me all the time, what did I ever do to you? Nothing. I did nothing so you have no right to teach me like garabge. It sucks to be treated the way you treat me. And for your information I did not fail suicide." I lectured him, He looked down my wrist, "Well those scares prove you wrong." He said grabbing my wrist looking at them closer. "Did I make you do this." He asked sadly. "What do you think." I said walking away. I pulled out my phone and called Nate.

"Nate can you come pick me up?" I asked into the phone, "Sure were are you?" He asked, "Im at Dylan Knights house." I said Sighing. "Fine, but you have alot of explaining to do missy." Then the line when dead.

5 minutes later Nate was in the driveway, I got in the car then we were off. "You look like shit." Nate said laughing. I gave him a glare looking out the window. "So I saw you at the party last night but you kept on avoiding me." Nate said reaching for my hand. I instanly pulled my hand away looking at him. "Maddy whats wrong." Nate asked looking at me. "Why dont you aske Bethanny." I mumbled quietly. "Anyway Mr.Popuar was actually being nice to me." I changed the subject.

He snicker pulled into his driveway. "Oh really?" He asked, getting out of the car and opened my door for me. I nodded and got out. "Ya but i just yelled at him for being an asshole." I said laughing. Once we were insde I ran up to Nates room and locked the door. He pounded on the door, "Maddy let me in!" He said chuckling. "No. Im getting changed." I said slipping out of my dress and lookng through his dresses for some close that I like. "Oh please like I havent seen it all" He said laughing.

"Shut up" I said putting on one of his shirts, It was more like a gown on me. I walked Over to the door and unlocked it. He opened the door and slung me over his shoulder, "Nate put me down!" I squealed hitting his back. He set me in the shower and turned on the water. "Your shirt." I said sitting there. He shrugged putting shampoo in my hair. "I hate you." I said giggling, "Awe I love you too." He siad rinsing my hair out. He turned off the water and lifted me out of the tub and wrapped me in a towel.

"How did I even end up at Dylans house anyway?" I asked getting another shirt from his dresser. Nate pulled out his phone, "Here." He said laughing, I took the phone and saw a picture of me and Dylan kissing. "Is that me?" I asked pointing to the picture. He nodded his head taking back his phone. I put my hair into the towel and plopped onto his bed. "Nate and Beth sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G." I sang looking up at the ceiling.

He sat at the end of the bed with his back against the wall. I put my feet on him, "Im hungry." I whined sitting up, "Well get dressed and we can go out. He said, "Bu all i have is that stupid dress." I said pointing at it lazily. "Lets bake cookies then." Nate said movingg my feet off of them. "Nate im to lazy." I said putting a pillow on my face, "And my face hurts.." I said not moving, 'do you want pancakes?" He asked getting off the bed, I shook my head, "Anything?" He asked again. I shook my head again. He sat back down on the bed sighing.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked sitting up. "Ya sure." He said laying down, I took a deep breath. "Are you and Beth a thing now cuz i saw you two making out on the beach and you guys looked really into eachother." I said really fast taking a deep breath after. He chucked putting his hands behind his head, "no were not" He said, "Okay. I slapped my brother last night." i said taking my hair out of the towel. "I think i would be a chipmunk instead of a squirl." Nate suddenly said, I looked over my shoulder walking over to the door, "Arent those the same thing?" I asked walking out of the room making my way downstairs. "No, im not sure." Nate said walking behind me.

I nodded my head an walked into he big kitchen. "Maddy!" Nates 7 year old sister squealed running up to me and hugged me. "Hey pumpkin." I said hugging her back. "I had some ricecripies for breakfast." She said rubbing her stomache, "Yum." i said walking over to the frige. "Nate walked over to Annalee and picked her up. I just loved the sight of him being a father figure its just so adorable.

I grabbed some blueberries and chucked one at Nates face. Nate set Annalee down and walked over to the frige grabbing a egg "Nate you better not crack that egg on my head or so help me-" I was cut off by Nate squishing the egg on my head. "Nate!" I squealed grabbing 2 eggs and suishing them on his hair. I ran away laughing while he chased me. "Im gonna get you." He called after me. I locked myself into the bathroom. "Never" I shouted at him.

He pounded on the door, "Let me in, I wont hurt you. "Nate said, I slowly unlocked the door and ran out. "Poop" I said colapsing on the ground. "Maddy your weird" Nate said looking down at me. "Arent we all. "I said getting up. "Nate I have to go soon its like 2 already." I said walking upstairs with him. "Okay you live just next door." He said opening his door. I walked in and picked up my dress and shoes. I looked around the room for my phone and put it in my shoe. He sat on his bed facing me. "Okay well im gonna go and thx picking me up your the bestest." I said hugging him.

"Okay see ya later" He said waving. I walked out the door and  left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the sucky chapter.