Chapter 1. 'Extra Points'

|Any resemblance to reality is just coincidence|

 -

'This is not the right answer, neither this one, or neither this...or well, maybe my whole test is fucked up' I tough when i saw that all my test was full of wrong answers, i just realized when Mrs. Waldorf shouted that we only had 3 minutes left, definitely i would regret not even studying for this the last night, to me it was easy, until i saw the question two, you know that rule that the first question is always easy, but then everything goes down in seconds? Well, it's happening, and in the worst subject, Biology, i would never understand what's the point of this, it's stupid in all the senses, the only reason why i took this signature at the beginning of the year was because Mrs. Waldorf is a really attractive person, and i'm the kind of studen who likes to get...Well, let's say i like to get some extra points for, some things.  This time was different, she was upset, and i had any chance to copy Liam on this test, he knew everything, of course he knew, Danielle just dumped him, he was so depressed that the only thing he was doing for weeks was studying, so by today, he already knew every single question, answer, exclamation point or coma. Again i keep repeating on my mind, why did i took this signature?! The only mate i had here was Liam and definitely he wasn't going to give me any answer, this was the last test of the year, then we would have amazing vacations from this jail that government likes to call 'College',  while i was siting here wondering what i was going to do, my friend already had everything ready, Las Vegas seemed the best option for a brain fucked like him, even tough we were going together, Liam had a different concept of ¡'Fun' , of course my spectrum of friends is long, but let's say i'm not good at keeping friendships, everyone wants hugs, kisses, gifts, or pretty posts on Facebook, while..i'm not like that, my best friends were Liam, Nick, Cher, and well...that's all. The school was full of idiots who really didn't cared about each others lifes, so i was really lucky to found them, Nick was the classic mate who always liked to party, get drunk and he never takes anything serious, maybe that's because his parents never cared about his son, sometimes i feel bad for him, but the again i remember Nick has something i don't, a father. Cher is all sweet and she always seems to be happy and supportive, but when you cross the line of his patience maybe she could hit you, or maybe he could kill you, maybe both. The others bastards at school were all weirdos, stupid cheerleaders or bully's. Boring, always doing the same thing, texting, spreading fake gossips about every single person on the Uni.  It was...sick. 

'That's it, the time is over' Mrs. Waldorf interrupted my toughs at the time i jumped a little bit of my chair. FUCK! I got really distracted making a list of why i hate College, and fuck, fuck fuck! What im going to do now?! It's all wrong! I saw how the teacher picked the test of everyone on the classroom, Liam heading up being the first on leaving the paper full of correct answers on the teacher's hands. The classroom started to leave and i was the only one sitting there with widen eyes, still shocked that 3 minutes ran too fast. 'Harry, your exam please' She asked politely walking to my chair, this wasn't definitely part of any of my plans. Fail at the test? Oh no, i wasn't going to fail at all. I heard the sound of the door closing, that was it, i was the last student on the classroom, i closed the eyes slowly thinking in so many ways of getting extra points. 'Harry, dear, please' She said now in front of me, poor girl, she was so sweet and she seemed a good teacher, maybe she ended the high school but i was sure she never ended College, That's why she always refused to give me extra points, maybe she's jealous, or think I'm like everyone else, and that's exactly the problem, I'm not like the others.

I could felt her eyes staring at me over my head, it was nor never. 'Come on Styles, is easy, you have done this a lots of times' I repeated myself over and over again. I stood up and finally looked at her, right in her green big eyes. 'Here you go' I said simply swallowing loudly, i could hear her laugh even she wasn't even smiling.  'I was thinking...I was thinking maybe you should give some extra time for this test' I mentioned, following her as she walked to her desk, organizing all her books.