Who is it?

Oh my goodness. Taylor Swift is here to adopt on of the kids!

I cannot wait to see the little kids' faces when they get adopted by someone as famous as her. I just cant believe I'm seeing her in real life and not through the television. How awesome is that?!

"Hello,what's your name?" Oh my lord, she's interviewing me! Out of everyone her, me?
"Oh sorry i forgot to tell you, she doesn't talk much, she's mostly non verbal."
I so badly want to talk but I'm from Stuttgart in Germany and i know she will see me as weird if i actually talked. So it's for the best if i just don't talk at all.
"I'm Emily." I mutter quietly. I hope that didn't come out weird. It probably did though unfortunately.
"Oh my goodness, you've an adorable accent Emily, where are you from?" Oh my god. She sees my accent cute! I'm squealing inside right now!
''Im from Stuttgart, in Germany." I speak a little bit louder. She is so nice and friendly and i start warming up to her. I get more comfortable talking to her. I look over my shoulder at Ms Stacey with her jaw nearing the floor as this is the first time she's ever heard me speak so much, and the first time she's really heard my accent. I only usually speak in short bursts therefore people don't really hear my accent.
I see Ms Stacey's smile rise.
"May I adopt you Emily?
I am gobsmacked. Out of all the other children she's already interviewed. She chooses a weirdo like me?
"Really?! Of course, Taylor!"