Chapter 7

It has been a week since Landon told me only to talk to him when it has to do with the baby so I haven't spoken to him at all my family has been very understanding but I can see Cam getting very Irritated with his best friend for not only doing this to his little sister but making her hide it too.

It is almost the end of the school day and I have my first appointment at the doctors today but decided not to tell Landon about it since it's nothing bad and it's not like he would come anyway it's going to be me my mom and Skyler going,since I still haven't told Parker I'm pregnant yet.

The last bell just rang and I'm on my way to my locker to put away my things and get what I have to bring home when Landon come up to me looking very angry.
"Why didn't you tell me your going to the doctors today?" He whisper yells at me.
"Why are you so angry I didn't think it was that big of a deal and figured you wouldn't come with me anyway or already had plans with your girlfriend you have yet to break up with yet." I say with a little bit of jealousy in my voice.
Landon looks at me even more angry then before and says" seriously this is how it's going to be your angry and  so you don't tell me things going on with my own child. I have a right to know just as much as you do and I am coming to the appointment with you."
I roll my eyes at him and tell him "Fine if you want to come then come are we going together or are we meeting there?"
Landon thinks for a minute before answering " I will bring you it will give us time to talk about everything."
"Fine I will tell my mom and skyler they don't have to come that you are we will go home I will drop off my car and we can leave." I tell him.
"Ok sounds good to me"he says then walks away.

I get home and am standing outside I only have to wait a minute before Landon pulls up and I get in his car.

Everything is quite for a few minutes before he asks how I am feeling.
I look at him and tell him I have been fine a bit of morning sickness but nothing I can't handle.
Things get quite again and I just sit there looking out my window. We get to the appointment and we sit in the waiting room and am shocked when Landon starts to speak "I really am sorry for this I wish I never made a move on you we wouldn't be in this situation."
"Is this all you think about this is that it was a mistake you wish you can take back? I just finish asking as my name gets called.

We walk into the room followed by the doctor who asks me a series of questions that I answer and Landon just sits there looking around.

The doctor tells me that they have an opening now that they can give me an ultrasound right now to check the babies growth and confirm how far along I am.
"I am so excited about the fact of seeing my baby I don't even think about the fact that Landon is in the room with us I just say "yes please." In a very excited voice.

We get taken to another room where I get ready and lay on the ultrasound bed the way the tech tells me too.

She sets everything up and asks if I am ready I smile and say yes. She puts the gel on my belly and starts the ultrasound. I am staring at the screen watching in awe Seeing my baby who just looks like a blob makes it feel so much more real I start to tear up when I feel a hand touch mine I look over at Landon who has tears in his eyes and is looking at me. I smile and look back at the monitor.
When everything is done I go back to talk to the doctor who tells me I am 6 weeks and gives me a few pictures of my baby.

After we get back into his car he turns to me and kisses me. I am in complete shock I just sit there looking at him a shocked look on my face.
He starts talking really fast about how happy he is that he came and got to see our baby and that he can't believe he is going to be a dad and is so happy about it.
I finally found my voice and very quietly asked him "why did you just kiss me when you want nothing to do with me and for someone so proud of becoming a parent you seem pretty ashamed"
He looked at me for a moment before opening and closing his mouth a few times the saying " I am so sorry for how I have been acting lately I was kind of freaked but after seeing our baby I can't imagine my life without them and you. I am going to get all of my shit together and come clean to everyone and be there for you and our child."
"Landon as much as I love hearing that it is a lot harder then just saying it you have to actually put in the work and prove you care about our child and not just say it like you have been. You blow me off all the time witch stresses me out witch isn't good for the baby. I'm not saying you have to be with me or give me every second but when I really need someone and turn to you and you blow me off it hurts." I tell him
Landon looks everywhere but at me and says "I am sorry this is just a lot to take in and I am trying my best but my life is so messed up right now I know yours is to I am just trying to find a way to deal with it and think I am taking my frustrations out on you witch isn't fair to you I will try harder."
He drops me off at home and I go straight to my room to go to sleep I am exhausted and fall asleep thinking about my baby.