Chapter 4: I'm Done

"It's about us right now girl, where you going ?"

A week since the party went by and I couldn't get that night out of my head. The moments with me and Zion, they were insane that night. It's got me thinking. Was it the alcohol or was it our feelings that got in the way ? I don't know. I haven't been able to talk to Zion about it cause I've been avoiding him even though I shouldn't be.

*Flashback to the party*

Zion started to slowly lean in. I was wasted and didn't know what was going on. Zion leaned in and I closed my eyes. Zion presses his lips against mine. He pulled back and looked at me. I smiled at him and bite my lip. I pulled him closer and kissed him back. His hands squeezed my ass tighter. "Let's go somewhere.", he whispered in my ear.

I looked around to see if people were looking at us and then I dragged him to a room upstairs. We go inside and close the door and lock it. I immediately turn around and kiss Zion hard on the lips. I push him on the bed and his hands travel all over my body. It was wrong but it felt so right. Then a rush of guilt came over me. "I'm sorry Zion.", I say.

He looks at me confused. "What's wrong ?", he asked. "This isn't right.", I say getting up off of him. "I have a boyfriend.", I say. I unlock the door and rush downstairs. I look around for my brother and see him kissing some girl. I immediately grab his arm and pull him away from her. "Aye Nomi ! Why you did that ?", he asked me. "Take me home James. Please.", I said.

He nodded slowly and we left the party.

*Back to Reality*

I knew I was wrong. I shouldn't have said that to him. I know Zion probably likes me but Travis was here first and I do still have love for him. Feelings like that can't just go away. Travis has been there for. But Zion, he's here for me now. I love Zion, I really do but I love Travis too.

Today at school, I avoided Zion. I wouldn't talk to him or I just wouldn't look at him. It made him confused and upset but he's forgetting the fact that we practically made out with each other but I have a boyfriend. I'm never the one to cheat. Like Shawn Mendas said, It's not in my blood. The bell rang for free period and I walked on into the hall.

I was walking all by myself until I felt arms grab me and pull me away. I look and see Zion. He stops us and looks to see if anybody was watching. "What the hell Zion !? You scared me.", I say. "Why you been avoiding me ?", he asked. I hesitated. I looked away. "Naomi, can you answer my question ?", he asked me. "Because Zion, don't you remember what happened at the party ?"

"Yea we kissed. Why does that matter though ?", he asked. "Because, if someone finds out we kissed, they might tell Travis.", I tell him. "But only me and you know.", Zion said. "We should keep it that way then.", I say trying to walk away but Zion grabs me. "Ok Naomi, I'm sorry we kissed alright. Let's just forget it."

"I don't wanna forget it Zion.", I say softly. "I don't regret it. Not any second I spent with you.", I say fumbling with my fingers. "I don't regret it either Naomi.", he said hugging me. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tighter. "Wanna skip, Math ?", he asked me. I nod my head and he grabs my hand.

We walk around the school. He helped me clean out my locker for a bit. We hung out in the lunch room and in the library and went to classrooms we didn't have to go to. It was just me and him. I know he feels what I feel. We go back out into the main hallway, laughing together. My laughter stopped once I saw Travis. He was with the Jazzy girl. And they were kissing. I let go of Zion's hand immediately.

I walk up to Travis and pull him away from her and slam him up against the locker. "So you weren't cheating ?!", I yell in his face. Zion ran up to me trying to get me off him. "I'm sorry Naomi, I-I swear I ain't mean to hurt you !", he cried out. I slapped him hard across the face. I tried to choke him but Zion got me. "I hate you ! I fucking hate you !", I yell.

"Oh baby girl, he been cheating for a month now. You should've been known that.", Jazzy smirked. I tried to hit that bitch but Zion protective ass grabbed me before I could. "Why you mad at me ? You here with Zion !", Travis yelled. "Cause he's my fucking best friend ! You don't see me kissing him !", I yell back pushing him.

"I'm done Travis. I'm so fucking done with you. It's over.", I say. "What ? Well, go then bitch ! Ion need you !", Travis yelled. "Aye, you ain't finna call her no bitch.", Zion said. "Well wassup ? I'll rock yo shit nigga !", Travis said. "You ain't even worth it.", Zion said. He grabbed my by my waist and we started to walk away. "Yeah, pussy ass boy.", Travis said as he pushed Zion.

Zion stopped walking and turned around slowly. Zion's not the one to fight in school but I knew he was mad. He punched Travis dead in his jaw. Travis fell and hit the floor while his head hit the lockers, knocking him clean out. "What did you do !?", Jazzy cried. She kneeled down and tried to wake him up. I pulled on Zion's arm. He didn't budge. He was devastated with what he just did.

"Z, come on !", I say. He comes with me and we run to the nearest janitors closet. We were breathing hard. I looked at Zion and he was like so shaky. I grabbed his face and kissed him softly on the lips to calm him down. "I'm proud of you.", I tell him. He defended me and I was really glad. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist and squeezes me. I kiss him again and we make out. I think I made up my mind.