Chapter 14: Show me !

"He makes me feel so good, that man of mine."

After the weekend was over, again like usual, we had to go to school. The days went by but they were so long. Only because of one particular person. Malu. She's been getting too close to Zion and he's been letting it happen. I did tell him they could be friends but she's doing a little bit too much.

She's been throwing shots at me as well. That little girl don't know who she messing with. And somebody better get her before I do. I'm sitting in English class next to Tia. I keep hearing snickering and giggles in the back of the class room. I forget I have this class with this bitch. I look back at her and the giggling stops and she just looks away while holding in a laugh.

I turn back around and start to shake my leg. I do that when I'm mad and I'm trying to calm down. "She's a kid, Nomi.", Tia whispered to me. "I fight kids !", I whisper yell back. "Naomi and Tia ! No talking in my class.", the teacher yelled at us. I just rolled my eyes. I heard the giggling and snickering again from Malu and her friends.

"I don't see what's so funny !", I say. I made sure I was loud enough for her to hear me. "You, dumbass bish.", I heard her say under her voice. "I'll show you a dumb ass bitch ! Stupid ass lil girl !", I yell while getting up and turning around to face her. Tia stood up as well and grabbed my arm. "Chill Naomi, chill.", she told me.

"Miss Carter, go out into the hall until you learn to behave in my class !", the teacher yelled at me. I grabbed my shit and got out of the classroom quick before I fought her. I can't be fighting in school. I'm trying to be valedictorian when I graduate. I walk into the hall and happen to see Zion walking back from the bathroom. "Hey baby !", he said with a smile.

I was fuming. I didn't make eye contact nor did I say hey back. He grabbed my arm making me stop in my tracks. "Woah woah, slow down.", he said. "What's wrong ?", he asked. "Your stupid little girlfriend in there finna get her shit broke in two !", I say angrily. "Who ? Malu ?", he asked. "Who the fuck else !"

"You can't fight her, Naomi. She's pregnant.", Zion said trying to calm me down. "I don't give a fuck ! I'll fight her and the baby ! She probably lying anyway just to keep you wrapped around her fucking finger.", I say while snatching my hand away from Zion. "Naomi, you gotta chill out.", he told me. "Don't tell me to fucking chill out ! You know how I feel about her but you still hang around her !"

"She's pregnant !", Zion said. "She's lying !", I yell. "You being stupid and falling for that shit ! She's pregnant but she's on Snapchat posting videos of her smoking a vape and partying and shit. Pregnant girls don't do that !", I tell him. He just stands there and rubs his forehead. "I'm out.", I say shaking my head. "Wait where you going ?", he asked me while grabbing my arm. "Home.", I say.

"You can't just skip school.", he tells me. "Watch me.", I say as I snatch away from him again. I walk out of the school. I get in my car that me and James share and drive home. I'm sure he can get a ride from his girlfriend, Ava. I get home and go inside. "You're home early.", I hear my mom say. "Just wasn't feeling it today.", I tell her as I go upstairs. I climbed into bed and took a nap.

"Nomi ! Zion here !", my mom yelled, waking me up. "I'm trying to sleep !", I yell back. I really don't want any company, even though I do miss Zion. I hear a knock at my door. "Come in, I guess.", I say. The door slowly opened and Zion walked in with McDonald's and a drink. "I got your favorite.", he said giving me a smile.

"Thanks but I'm not that hungry.", I say grabbing the food and sitting on the bed, going through the bag. I really was hungry. "Peaches, I know you mad at me but I'm telling you, she's pregnant.", he said sitting next to me. "Here we go again.", I say getting up away from the him as he grabbed my arm.

"Naomi wait.", he said. "No ! Why are you taking up for her ? She is not pregnant ! She just said that to keep you near.", I yell. "Maybe so but she's not all that bad.", he tried to explain. "Oh my god you're sounding just like Travis right now, just please shut the fuck up !", I yell. "Come on, Naomi. I'm not like Travis at all."

"He said that exact same thing about Jazzy and look where that got me ! Got me cheated on and fucked over !", I say on the verge of tears. "I'm not like him !", Zion said grabbing me by my waist. "Show me you're not like him Zion !", I say. He bit his lip and groped my ass tightly. "I can do more than that Peaches."

I shook my head softly. "What else can you do ?", I ask him flirtatious. He slowly leaned in and kissed me. It got so heated in a matter of time. He quickly stopped to lock the door. "Not tryna get interrupted no more.", he said while picking me up by my legs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we landed on my bed. We undressed and kept going at it.

He placed hickeys on my body and these were more noticeable than his last set of hickeys he placed on me. He trailed his hands from my breast, down my stomach and stop until he reached the rim of my panties. "You sure you wanna do this ?", he asked me. I nod and he slowly removed them and threw them across the room, causing me to giggle.

I'm not a virgin. Travis took my virginity. I regret it but I'd have to move on eventually. This would be the first time me and Zion ever did this with each other. He slowly inserted himself inside me and I gasp at his size. "You ok ?", he asked me. I nodded. He was really big. Way bigger than Travis. I felt like a virgin again.

He started slow just so I could adjust to his size. Then he got faster and my moans got louder. Thankfully, we played some music to cover that up. We finished and I laid on top of him, exhausted and trying to catch my breath. "I love you Naomi.", Zion told me. "I hope you ain't lying, but I love you too.", I say to him. "Of course I'm not lying. I loved you from the start."

I smiled and started trailing my fingers around his chest. "Wanna go again ?", I ask him smirking. "I was waiting on you to say something !", he said climbing on top of me and flipping the cover on top of us.