4

We were in the back of a limo. I had no idea who was driving. Tiger and I sat across from each other in the back. Tiger scrolled through his phone. A few minutes after we left, he put his phone away. 

"Does he hit you a lot, Em?" I avoided eye contact. "Emilia, answer me." His tone became firm. 

"Yes sir."

He rolled his eyes, sighing in exasperation. "God dammit Em, call me by my name."

"Yes Tiger." The car stopped. Tiger went and opened the door.

He stepped out. "That isn't my name. You know that damn well, Emilia. Now, I have rules. They apply to ever Tiger. And you, Emilia, are a Tiger. So you will follow my rules. My first rule, you already broke. Do not lie. Not to me, not to any Tiger." He grabbed my hand, roughly pulling me out of the car. He tilted my head up, looking me dead in the eyes. "Now Emilia. Call me by my name."

"Yes, Ace." I felt my heartbeat speed up. I stared at him, feeling my breathing do the same. I became lightheaded, my knees weak. My chest tightened. 

He let go of my hand, putting his on my shoulder. "You okay, Em?" I didn't answer, swaying slightly. He put his hand on my forehead, feeling my temperature. "Em?"

My vision blurred and darkened as I felt myself begin to lose consciousness. The last thing I heard was Ace yelling. "Em!"