Chapter 4: Fettuccine Alfredo with Liam Payne

Chapter 4:

Emilie's P.O.V.

Leaving my car in Park, I jumped out of my car and ran inside to greet a sleepy Ashley in bed. Tip toeing, I pounced on her.

"Time to get up babe!" I shrieked as my feet sunk into the mattress. 

"What the hell are you doing?!?" Ashley jolted up shoving me onto the carpet floor. Giggling hysterically, I curled up bringing my knees to my chest.

"Okay did you like come back from a mental institution or something cause you're freaking me out?" She ran a hand through her messy brown hair glaring at me.

"Not exactly, Liam asked me to join him for dinner tonight and you're my accomplice." I grinned crossing my arms.

"What?!? oh my god I have to look hot Niall will be there!!" she jogged in place before she took off to the bathroom.

"Wait don't you want to know how he asked me??" I shouted fixing up the bed.

"Later, Niall is more important right now!" She shrieked as the shower turned on.

"Umm okay." Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my phone and scrolled through contacts. stopping at Liam, I hit new message.

To Liam: *Hey! we'll be there in an hour :)*

From Liam: *Okay! we'll be ready!*

Niall's P.O.V.

Food. Food. Food. Food. Food. Those two girls need to hurry up and here, I can't stand the pain anymore. I bit my lip as the lads all watched me carefully.

"Niall, no." Zayn took the spoon out of my hand and set it down on the dining table.

"We have to wait for the guests Nialler." Louis smirked obviously enjoying my suffering.

"We don't ever eat until everyone is at the table." Harry twirled his spoon in his pasta.

"I know." I pouted crossing my arms. The doorbell rang through the flat as I jolted out of my seat.

"I'll get it!" I sprinted towards the and pulled it open.

"Hey Ashley how are you this fine evening?" I smirked at her, her cheeks flushed as I touched her arm.

 "Great thank you and how are you Niall?" She replied shyly.

"Hungry if can't tell." I rubbed my belly as she giggled.

"You have a cute giggle." her face grew instantly red.

"Thanks." she mumbled.

"Hey Emilie! It's good to see you again! come inside guys, I'm starving!" I shut the door behind them.

"Of course you are Niall." Emilie giggled, as soon as her eyes met Liam her face turned beet red.

"Hey Ashley, Hey Emilie, I'm glad you guys made it." He smiled at Emilie.

"Okay you guys can catch up and be old pals later, but first my tummy comes before everything!" I pushed all three of them to the dinner table.

Dinner seatings : Louis, Harry, and Zayn.

Other side: Ashley, Niall, Liam, and Emilie.

"Everyone got some!?!" I screeched staring at everyone as they nodded chuckling.

"Hallelujah!" I dabbed my fork into the pasta, slurping a mouthful. Everyone laughed as they shook their head.

"What?" I eyed everyone as I continued onto my second bowl of pasta.