Chapter 3: Invitations and rejection

Emilie's P.O.V.

Slipping off my clothes, I grabbed a pink I <3 Liam Payn shirt that I had just bought at the concert a few hours ago and white shorts. Pulling them on I hopped into bed pulling the covers up to my waist.

"You should wear that at the next concert." she winked.

"Oh God this night was so amazing." I sighed curling up in my sheets.

"So now you have a chance with Liam! I think you should have just dated him in his school that way you could have supported him and then Danielle wouldn't have come in the way and then you two would have been getting married!" I swear this girl didn't even take a break while talking.

"Whoa there love, he never liked me that way." I chuckled.

"Yes he did! And you liked him too or should I say LIKE you two are so perfect for each other!" she screamed sitting up in her bed.

"Well its too late now and it's not like I have a chance with him. Ever." I muttered.

"Yes you do, he has your number and you're the number one dancer in England so Danielle can just mmhmmm." Ash pursed her lips as I chuckled.

"That doesn't mean anything we're just friends and I'm number one in Wolverhampton not in England you exaggerator." shaking my head I stared up at the ceiling.

"Oh come on!" Ash pouted.

"Good night Ash." I reached the lamp and turned it off drifting into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Yawning, I stretched one hand over my hand. Tumbling out of bed, I strolled into the bathroom. Grabbing the green soap, I scrubbed my face and then splashed cool water on my face. Spitting out the toothpaste, I grabbed the towel and dried my face.

"Hey Em." Ashley propped one elbow one the bed and leaned her face into her hand.

"Hey Ash." thrusting open my closet, I scanned my clothes. Snatching a blue tank top and black shorts I threw them on.

"Aren't you gunna get ready for work?" I asked, throwing my hair in messy bun I looked up at Ash.

"No I have the day off." she grinned.

"Oh cool do you wanna hang out or something later?" I grabbed my purse and keys off the counter.

"Yea just let me sleep till you get back." she threw her face back into the pillow.

"Okay bye Ash!" darting out room, I sprinted to my car.

~~~At dance studio~~~

"Hi Emilie!" my instructor, Tim grinned as I set my belonging down.

"Hey coach." I sat down on the floor stretching my leg muscles.

"Are you ready for todays practice?" putting my right leg over my left, I twisted my back.

"Yea I'm so excited for nationals." I grinned switching to the other leg.

"Oh you should be we're going to train hard so you can be the best dancer in England, your name is already spreading around like wildfire." grinning I stood up.

"So have you found out who my biggest competition will be in nationals?" I walked over to the side, grasping the side bar, I lifted my leg over my head.

"Yes I have in fact, it's Danielle Peazer." Dropping my leg on the ground I swirled around.

"Did you say...Danielle Peazer?" my hands shook rapidly as I stared at him.