Chapter 14

Be Lucky I decided to make this a long one! Enjoy!

"Tom, You Okay?" James asked. Thomas was stressing out.

"I don't know what to do! I want to get revenge on Alex...But how?" Thomas asked himself.

"Ooh! When Eliza and Alex get together, cause they obviously like each other, we can say a rumor that Alex is cheating with someone!" James suggested.

"Ya know...That might work. But who?" Thomas started thinking again.

"Maria...?" Thomas paused and looked at James in surprise.

"Perfect!" Thomas smirked.

~~~

Eliza sighed and sipped her milkshake. She was glad she told Alex about André, but curious as to why he asked her if she was single. She heard her phone ding and she grabbed it.

She had got a message from a group chat with the others except Alex and two other people.

Unknown: You guys wanna hear a secret??

Eliza stared at her phone in confusion. She kind of did want to learn more but...What if it's too personal?

FrenchFryLaf: What the hell Tom?

Tom? Wait is this Thomas??

CinnamonRoll: Thomas? How'd you get my number?

Eliza sent it and sighed. She was too confused.

Jeffershit: I got it from Alex!

CinnamonRoll: Okay, So What do you need?

Eliza really did want to know more about Alex. All she knows is that he is a gangster.

Pegleg: Guys. I just woke up from me nap!

Angelicaaa: Nobody cares! What's the secret?

Pegleg: Rude...

Jeffershit: Did ya know that Alex's father left him and his mother died. I don't remember, I think Alex's father left at 10 or 11...

CinnamonRoll: That's sad! I feel bad for him....

Angelicaaa: Yea...

FrenchFryLaf: I'm going. Bai!

Pegleg: Same!

CinnamonRoll: Okay...

Unknown: Okay. Thomas and I are going. I'm James. James Madison by the way...

Eliza sighed again and turned off her phone. She didn't know that about Alex. She felt extremely guilty.

"Liza?" She heard Maria say. Eliza turned around and faked a smile.

"Yea?" Eliza questioned.

"Are you Okay? You seem kind of...Whats the word? Down...?" Maria raised an eyebrow when Eliza stood up.

"I'm fine. Wanna Get something to eat?" Eliza asks.

"Um...Sure..." Maria says. Eliza seems...suspicious? She thought.

"Alright!" Eliza put her sneakers on and waited for Maria.
~~~
"MON AMI!" Alex heard. Right now, Alex is organizing his books.

"Laf?" He mumbles, confused. Laf was running towards him, but suddenly he tripped and fell, face first.

"Alex Mon ami. I heard there was this group of gangsters, challenging us." Laf said quickly.

"What? Who's in the gang?" Alex asked. Laf paled.

"That is the thing, we don't know..."

"WHAT?! How are we going to fight them if we don't know their weaknesses?!" Alex shouted angrily.

"Mon ami, I think I might know." Laf said, gaining attention from Alex.

"Who...?"

"Um, I think it is Charles Lee, Samuel Seabury.....And George...." Laf said, unsure.

"WHAT?! The George who used to bully me in middle school?!" Alex grabbed Laf's shoulders and shook them rapidly.

"Y-Yes!" Laf said, getting a bit dizzy.

"Let's go..." Alex said darkly. Laf nodded and texted John and Herc. Then, moments later they came through the door, breaking it.

"I got the guns!" John held them up.

"I got the knives..." Herc smiled sinisterly.

"And I got the croissants!" Laf smirked and held up a bag of croissants. John, Alex and Herc sweatdropped. 
~~~
"Angie! I heard there was going to be a fight!" Peggy practically screamed. Angelica raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" She asked, unconvinced. Peggy nodded.

"Can we please go and check it out?" Peggy pleaded. Angelica sighed and nodded. She then looked around and saw a crowd. She grabbed Peggy's hand and dragged her to the crowd.

"What's going on?" Angelica asked a nearby girl. The girl turned around and faced Angelica.

"You know Alexander Hamilton?" The girl paused. Angelica nodded. "I heard that he and his gang were challenged by these three people..."

Angelica's eyes widened, she gripped Peggy's hand and pushed through the crowd, dragging Peggy.

"Alex?!" Peggy gasped. Alex turned towards Peggy. "John?!" Peggy gasped even louder, causing John to look their way.

"Peggy, What are you doing here?" John whispered.

"We wanted to see what was going on!" Peggy whispered back sharply. Angelica nodded.

"Well, you need to get out of here...Alex is about to fight George..And it won't be pretty..." John said, staring deep into Peggy's brown orbs.

"Fine! But we need to talk about this later." Peggy pouted and walked away with Angelica.
~~~
Aaron sighed and smiled at Theodosia. Right now, They are sitting on a Ferris Wheel, At a amusement park.

"Aaron. When we get down, I want to get a dog plush!" Theo pointed to one of the stands.

"Ok, But you have to name the plush Theodosia." Aaron said.

"After me?" Theo raised an eyebrow. Aaron nodded. "Okie!" She smiled.

By the time they got down, Theo sprinted towards the stand she was pointing at. Aaron followed her immediately. Theo slammed five dollars on the table, The man shrugging.

"Okay! I got this!" Theo smirked and took five darts, throwing them at the balloons. Only two hit the balloons. Theo pouted.

"Lemme try." Aaron said, handing the man five dollars and receiving the darts. Aaron aimed two of the darts towards the balloons and threw it, successfully hitting them.

"Wow!" Theo said in awe. Aaron smirked and hit the other three darts, throwing it at the other balloons and popping them.

"Wow. Pick a prize!" The man said. Theo smiled excitedly and pointed towards a brown dog plush. The man handed it towards her and Theo grabbed it, thanking him.

"There. Happy?" Aaron asked, Theo nodding and squeezing the plush tightly. Aaron suddenly grabbed the plush and stared into its eyes.

"We should name our first daughter Theodosia." He says quietly. Theo looked at him with widened eyes.

"Uh, Really? What if we have a son?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"Oh, I know it will be a girl...." Aaron grinned. Theo shrugged and grabbed her plush back, making Aaron laugh.