Chapter 5: The Golden Auditorium

The darkness unleashed onto Lynphea College forced the Squadd to return to Alfea. Everyone took the training seriously, except Maurice and LeRoy who concentrated on competing for Willow's affection. The Squadd returned to Lynphea College, where Michael earned his Hajarix Transformation; however, Marinette and Adrian continued to bring more fabled creatures to life.

At Lynphea College, Hajarianna runs up to Willow, who is about to be transformed to a statue if she does not move out of the way of Medusa's gaze.

"Willow, come on! Time to go! Now!" Hajarianna said, holding Willow's hand and running away.

Willow looks back to look at Maurice and LeRoy, whom have been turned to stone.

Don't worry, guys. I'll be back, Willow thought.

Medusa laughs, chasing Willow and Hajarianna in circles.

"Run! Run! Watch out!" Hajarianna cried.

"Phew! That was close!" Kajari said, moving out of the way, watching his friends get chased around.

"No joke, this is serious!" Musa panicked.

"And we only have a piece of the Dragon Flame!"

Michael flies down to the Squadd. "Don't forget about me, Squadd. Together, with my Hajarix, we can face those witches and Medusa!" Michael smiled. Michael looks and sees a bunch of witches chasing Riven and Flora.

Thoren swoops in and throws his hammer at the witches and they all get shocked, falling out of the sky. Musa and Kajari run away as the witches fall from above them. More witches start chasing the two fairies.

"Musa, any ideas?" Kajari pressed, while running.

"Maybe they will appreciate some classic rock!" Musa suggested. Musa, with limited powers from her piece of the Dragon Flame, blasts the witches and headphones develop over their heads and loud heavymetal music plays, hurting the evil beings' eardrums.

Michael flies up to Medusa, who is still chasing Hajarianna and Willow. "Get away from my friends!" he yelled.

Two witches become gigantic in size and they walk toward Willow and Hajarianna on both sides of them.

"They're everywhere!" Hajarianna cried.

"And they're headed this way!" Willow said.

"What do we do now?"

"Do you remember the triple backflip?"

Hajarianna remembers Willow doing her backflip perfectly in the gym. "I'm ready!" Hajarianna balls her fists up.

Willow smiles and does the same. "Let's do this!" Willow cheered.

The witches make to the fairies and get ready to stomp on them with their gigantic feet. Willow and Hajarianna do their backflip as the feet come down and they somersault over a golden fence that was behind them. The ground shakes a little, but the girls manage to stand on their feet. The stomp however, blows the witches away and when they fall onto the floor. Then, they turn into dust. Hajarianna and Willow high-five each other.

"Way to go, Hajarianna! That was incredible!" Willow cheered.

"Thanks, I learned from the best, Willow," Hajarianna winked.

A background, splashed with blue, pink, and green sparkles surround Willow and Hajarianna. Swirls swoon around the girls' bodies.

Hajarix Transformation:
Hajarix (Hajari) Hajarix

There's a light
Brand new kind of power
Burning bright
But brighter when it's ours
We can share the magic of Hajari's Dragon Flame
Woah-oh-woah-oh!