Chapter 13: The Fairy Godmother

Held captive by the vampires---Hajari, Musa, Kajari, Willow, and Michael almost lost their vital energy, but with the help of the Pixies, Hajarianna was able to defeat the Children of the Night and rescue her friends from their grasp. Light triumphs over darkness and once again, evil is defeated.

"Hajari? Boys? Girls? How's dinner coming along? We're getting hungry!" said Tia.

Tia and Charlie set the table with plates, cups, and a big pitcher of orange juice. The Pixies do the same, but for their size since they are the size of five-year olds.

"It's so nice to have everyone together under one roof," Tia said, looking at the Pixies. "I certainly appreciate-"

Before Tia can finish her sentence, Lockson bumps into Piff and knocks some dishes onto the floor.

"Oh," Tia laughs.

"Butterfingers! Five second rule!" Charlie pointed.

In the kitchen, Hajari is showing the Squadd how to make pizza. Hajarianna watches as she places her hand on the counter and her other hand on her hip. Kajari watches as he holds a bowl for Michael, who is looking for more dishes to use in the cabinets. Lastly, Musa and Willow are stirring more dough.

"You guys are going to love this recipe. I use to make it with my dad all the time and it's so good. Now let's see. First up: flour. Ready, Michael?" asked Hajari.

Hajarianna turns on the oven.

Michael casts a spell and waves the bag of flour in the air. He then pours it into the bowl that Willow and Musa had. Musa and Willow sneeze from the powdery dust of the flour, getting it all over their faces. Michael chuckles. "Sorry," he says.

"Two teaspoons of salt and one teaspoon of sugar!" Hajari waves his finger towards the jars of salt and sugar and makes them come towards him. Hajari hands them to Michael. "Now easy does it this time, Michael."

Michael does it carefully and does at told, letting the jars alternate into both bowls.

"Now," Hajari dragged. "Mix!" he then cheered.

"Till when?" asked Musa.

"Until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl." Hajari turns to Hajarianna. "Oven ready?"

"Almost chef," Hajarianna winked.

"Willow, Musa. How's it coming?"

"Um...gooey?" Musa said as she and Willow are shaping the dough with their hands.

"And rubbery!" Willow laughs. The dough flies out of her hands and onto Hajari's face.

"Uh...yeah... definitely gooey," said Hajari, with the dough still on his face.

Hajarianna is still trying to figure out how to use the oven. She has not actually turned it up. She has it on one-hundred and seventy-five degrees which is very low. "Hm. What's taking so long? There's no better way to turn up the heat than the fairy of the Shinning Sun!" said Hajarianna.

Hajari casts a spell and takes the dough of his face. His spins it in the air until it gets that flat, circle, pizza-pie shape. "I'm really happy to be hanging out with you guys again."

"Good! Because there's no getting rid of us now!" said Musa. Musa adds her dough to Hajari's dough and makes it bigger. Hajari, Musa, and Willow watch in panic as the dough flies away. It flies towards Hajarianna.

"Hajarianna! Look out!" cried Hajari.

Hajarianna ducks as the dough flies around and bumps into the walls getting splashes of dough everywhere.