deux

"So, you all will have to fill out this form with your parents and bring it back by Monday. We're leaving next Saturday so that should give you enough time to prepared" principal May tells us.

"Any questions?" She asks us. Her question was followed by silence by everyone surrounding her quarter of the office.

"Alright. You can all head to your next class now. Except for you, Mr. Wolfhard. We need to talk" I roll my eyes at the sound of my name. All my friends pat me on the back before heading off to their next class'.

"What did I do this time?" I ask as she and I walk into her office.

"Sit down, Finn. I just wanna talk" she says sitting down behind the desk. I sit in front swinging my doc martens onto the desk.

"So Finn, there's no denying that you have a reputation at this school. You and I have become decently close due to your rebellious view on education. But listen Finn. I know there's a good kid inside you somewhere. I think that a little trip to another province could help. You know, make some new friends, find new hobbies. I want to help you. And I know this is what you want. But if the principal or your host family in Toronto complain about you, I'd have to send you back here" she says. I simply just roll my eyes and slouch in my chair.

"Finn, I've seen you act before. This could be big for your friends and yourself. How about we make a deal. Let's say... if you come back and you're less of a "John Bender" type kid, I'll try my best to get you a scholarship for acting" my ears perk up a bit as I hear the words come out of her mouth.

"So Mr. Wolfhard, do we have a deal?" She asks sticking her hand out towards me. I stick mine back and shake her hand.

"Fine" I reply, trying my hardest not to smile.

"All right, mister. Get to class" she says getting up and guiding me towards the door.