trois

The next week
We're leaving for Toronto today and I'm still not packed. Very typical of me.

I just need to grab a suitcase and pack everything in. It's not that hard, Finn.

So that's exactly what I do. I'll admit. I'm kinda scared. I just don't show it. I have this big bad boy persona, but on the inside... I'm a nervous wreck. That's something I never thought I'd say. I am excited though. I'm sitting next to Chase on the plane ride there. I'm supposed to be staying with this Barbusca guy. The name sounds familiar. I wouldn't be surprised if he was ever in anything I've ever seen. I mean, this is a school for the gifted. Chase is staying with a girl named Sophia Constantine and Jack's staying with Duncan Curtis. THE Duncan Curtis. If you've never heard of Duncan Curtis, he's basically just a hUgE deal in the world of indie movies you've probably never heard of. So were his brothers A.J. and Emerson. But they weren't NEARLY as big a deal as Duncan is. Ayla is staying with a girl named Olivia and Malcom's staying with somebody called Christian.

Apparently there's gonna be some presentation in the auditorium for us. I don't know. We're probably gonna blow it off.

@school

"All students travelling to Toronto to the front of the school" I hear on the intercom. I look over and smile at Malcom. This is it. Malcom and I run out of our first period class flipping the teacher off as we run out. Once we squirm our way to the front of the school with the suitcases we handed to the secretary earlier that morning, we manage to find Ayla, Jack and Chase.

After attendance ( y'know. To make sure no ones left behind ), we all make our way to our coach bus. I feel so fancy. Anyways, Jack's sitting next to me on the bus. We're sitting in the middle of the bus cause we don't wanna get yelled at by the chaperones if we do something bad and who wants to be next to that gross toilet in the back. Like, what if someone needs to take a shit.

Blah blah blah, the road trip was boring. Jack and I kept getting yelled at. Nothing important happened and now we're at the airport.

"Finn! Hurry up!" Jack yelled at me as we neared customs. If you're wondering why he was rushing me, it's because I keep getting distracted. I know, I know. I'm stupid. Now, if our group (or should I say me) don't 'hurry up', as Jack puts it, we'll be late for our flight. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a flight to catch.