•Chapter 1•

I recommend reading the disclaimer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Larry's POV:
I woke up wearily my whole body ached from last night.

I had drunk atleast three whole cans of beer and possibly even more.
Slowly but surely I'm killing myself.
I had heard there was a new person moving into the apartments and I already know my mom will force me to go and say Hi.

My face is fucked up and I have to wear a prosthetic.

My face is the way it is because a few years back I was in a car accident with my dad..he died and I ended up the way I looked...wasn't the best.

I'm 6 foot and I'm taller than everyone in my school.

'Larry get up your going to be late for school!'

I groaned.

'GET UP LARRY!'

I groaned once more and stood up,a wave a dizziness surrounded me but I shrugged it off and went to brush my teeth.

I traced the scars of my matted face.

'Who would ever love this...'

I mumbled to myself.

Splashing my face with water, I dried myself up and went to get changed.

I picked out a sanity falls T-shirt and some blue ripped jeans.I then proceeded to brush the knots out of my long hair.

I clasped on my prosthetic,ate some toast,put on my shoes and coat then walked out the house.

~~~~~~
As I exited the lobby I noticed a blue haired girl,who had her hair up in pig tails,with sparkling ocean eyes and light freckles scattered her pale face.

She walked up to me and I was scared she was going to scream and run or call me a name.

But she didn't.

'Hello' her voice seemed much deeper than I expected.

'Hi...'

'I'm sal'

'Larry nice to meet you'

'You too dude' we walked for a few minutes
'Is that a prosthetic?'

I nodded timidly Why was I acting like such a baby.

'I'm surprised your not screaming and running away from me'I chuckled while rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

'There's no point to that I've seen much worse...'

I looked at her with confusion.

'Are you the new girl who moved to Addison apartments?'

'I'm a boy...'

'Holy shit! I'm so sorry!'

'Don't worry it's alright' he giggled and it made me flush red thank you prosthetic.

'It's just at first glance..'

'I know I get that a lot because people think oh he's got pigtails that's a girl.'

He sighed and looked to the floor.

'So,' he finally said 'where do you live in Addison apartments?'

'The basement since my moms the janitor of the place she gets a free space to live. What about you?'

'I live in 402'

'Cool,do you like sanity falls?'

'Yes! It's the best band fucking ever..maybe we can listen to it when we get back from the fucking hellhole called school'

'Yeah come round to mine after school here's a keycard to the basement'

I handed him the card and he took it our hands brushed against one another and I saw a small bit of pink engulf his face.

'Your fucking huge'

I looked down at him.

'and that's a good thing'

'Probably you giant'

We laughed and joked all the way to school..