•Chapter 17•

It had been a week since Larry and sal had had their moments of bliss and seduction.

They hadn't talked much but sal
decided to Invite  him over.

~~~~
Sal was sitting in his room petting gizmo, the long day at school tired him out a little. He forgot to ask larry if he wanted to hang out so he pulled out his phone and messaged him.

[hey larry! Wanna come over and chill kinda bored shitless and forgot to ask at school I had things on my mind, but if you can't make it over it's all goods bro.]

Sal waited patiently for a reply.
~~~
The brunette sat on a stall painting a picture of his blue haired crush,
After a small while he stopped painting and picked up his phone analyzing the text before him

[Sup dude and yeah I can make it I wasnt doing anything anyways ]

[yay, awesome see you soon?]

he sat his phone down and continued to pet his cat gizmo as he waited for Larry. He and Larry spent most afternoons together. 

sal couldn't help but develop feelings for his best friend, he just pushed them aside but he couldn't help feel more affection to his Brunette friend after they had palmed eachother.
~~~
Larry sighed and heaved himself off the stall.

He put on some shoes and left his hair in his messy bun whilst grabbing a few beers out the fridge.

He exited the basement and went up to sals floor.

'The music is so Shitty..Todd must of changed it' he sighed and walked out the elevator onto the puke green carpets as it dingged.

He walked to the bluenettes door and opened it.

Since they had been friends for quite a while they just started walking in instead of knocking on each others apartment doors.

'Hey Sal' Larry chuckled as he closed sals bedroom door and sat down next to the bluenette.

Sal sat up and gizmo jumped off his lap and existed into the kitchen to eat from his food bowl,  sal smiled looking up at larry "hey larry, glad to see you again" he flicked his blue pigtails back.

Larry pulled Sal into a hug.

"You too lil' dude,look what I brought with me" Larry showed sal the bottles of beer.

Sal blushed under his prosthetic as Larry had pulled him into a hug.

"fuck yeah mind reader much?" he giggled.

Larry smiled his gap toothed smile and cuddled sal.

"So what do you suppose of doing for the time being?"

"ah, well up to you lar-bear" sal chuckled calling him by his nickname and grabbed a beer.

The brunette felt his face heat up and grabbed a beer himself.

"Maybe we could watch some horror films"

He smirked.