Chapter 16

Astrapi's POV

I was awoken by my sister nudging me, "what do you want sister?"

"Food that's what now get up I'm too small to reach the box of containment that holds the cold foods."

"It's called a fridge, do you just not listen to anyone?"

"I call it what I want now come and help me."

Sighing I got up, "if I must I must but you better bring it down so we can both eat."

"Fine now come on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fang's POV

When I woke up I felt cold, looking around I saw that both Luna was gone and the nearest window was open with a couple rations steaming on the windowsill. Getting up and going to it I noticed two mre meals, a menu 18 and a menu 23

"Hey babe sorry about the rations but that's all that was here."

"No worries not the first time I've had to eat one, also I thought you couldn't eat garlic."

"Babe you may have turned me into a werewolf and that I do enjoy the dark but I'm not a vampire, garlic is fine."

"Well no kisses till you brush your teeth, I hate garlic aftertaste and after smell."

"Why are YOU a vampire then?" Luna said with a seductive tone.

"WHAT!? NO!" I yelled with a slight blush to my face, "I bet you'd enjoy if I was anyway."

"Most likely," Luna purred as she got close and nuzzled me, before gently biting my neck and going to get our breakfast from the windowsill.

Start of adult scenes (possibly)

Once we were done eating she did go to brush her teeth afterwards which meant she didn't want to upset me if she wanted to give me a kiss anytime soon but then she took a bit too long in the bathroom so I ended up getting up and going to see if she was ok. Only to then find the door locked, "you ok in there I thought you just came in here to brush your teeth?"

"I did but uuuuh... s-s-something h-h-h-happened."

"It couldn't be so bad you had to lock the door now open up."

"I-I-I-I can't, I really really REALLY can't," now it just sounded like she was holding in a moan.

"Is someone in there with you?"

"NO! No ones in here with me I just....can't let you in ok?"

"You got three seconds to unlock this door and let me in...one."

"OK OK OK, I'll unlock it, just don't laugh or anything ok?" She said as she finally unlocked the door and opened it. Only now did I realize she had a pretty, big, reason to keep herself locked in the bathroom. Considering she now had a boner somehow which was probably pretty darn sensitive at the moment.

"Well then, that's a pretty good big reason to want to have the door locked."

"I didn't do it on purpose I swear it just came out of nowhere."

And then out of nowhere I was being affected by her sudden scent of lust and needs and tried so desperately to resist. "Let me guess new ability and an overwhelming scent to go with it?"

"Most likely."

"Well then should I help you relieve yourself?" I purred in her ear as I undid her pants and gently caressed her new appendage which caused her to shudder and leak a bit of pre-cum at the same time. "Sensitive much are we?" A small moan from her confirmed the fact she was indeed VERY sensitive.