10

"Jimin we need to talk", Hoseok startled the blonde who was sitting at the lunch table alone, Hoseok had knew that Jungkook and him were best friends so in an attempt to get to know Jungkook better he wanted to talk to his friend Jimin.

Hoseok's POV•

Jimin nodded slightly before asking me who I was, which made me laugh because this meant Jungkook never talked about me.

"Hi I'm Jung Hoseok, I take almost every class with your friend Jungkook". I told him.

Jimin's eyes grew wide, "I KNOW YOU". I titled my head in confusion and he asked for me to take a seat, so I did.

"You know me?", I asked but Jimin shook his head.

Jimin's POV•

"You know me?". Hoseok asked me but I had already spilled too much and shook my head in attempt to cover up but it was too late Hoseok knew I knew something.

Hoseok asked me if I knew why Jungkook stayed home and I lied and said I didn't, he sighed and thanked me and left to his table.

Jungkook was right he doesn't see through people easily, and now that he's fallen for Hoseok and he doesn't get it, well it's harder for him to move on without getting an actual response that Hoseok doesn't like him.

I studied Hoseok for a while and he just kept checking his phone, impatient as if he was waiting for someone important to text back.

I smiled knowing it was Jungkook.