14

Jungkook walked his usual way to school the only difference was that he walked slowly every time taking out his phone to check his hair out, he was nervous, he has never been nervous about meeting up someone before but Hoseok changed that.

Jungkook took a deep breath, rehearsing his speech he had prepared, "hi I'm Jungkook and you must be Hoseok", Jungkook mentally slapped himself thinking how stupid that way of wording might be, he shook his head and sighed, why did he have to bring up the topic about meeting up now? Honestly Jungkook didn't think Hoseok would've had the guts to meet Jungkook right now but he was wrong.

Just thinking about being face to face with Hoseok made his stomach churn would he have that same big dick energy he had when texting? No, Jungkook did not have that energy and he had never had it, he was a pure baby when coming to talks with his crushes.

Almost there

"Hoseok, you just got to show who's the big man in this relationship", Jimin proudly stated, while licking his lollipop. Hoseok rolled his eyes, "we aren't even dating", Hoseok frowned knowing it was his main fault they weren't dating, he was playing.

"And this is why it's your chance to fix that", Jimin mumbled, "what was that?", Hoseok asked, "nothing, point is go out there tiger and catch your prey," Jimin slapped Hoseok's back. "Are you a furry?...", Hoseok's question made Jimin choke on his lollipop causing Hoseok to chuckle, "see you later, Jimin thank you for the advice".

Finally

The two arrived at the same time, from opposite directions.

Jungkook stood at the entrance of the school not moving forward to Hoseok, puzzled Hoseok took that advance and moved closer to Jungkook, blushing once at a level where the two could communicate.

"Hi", Hoseok said, the word made Jungkook look up to his favorite person, high cheekbones, twinkling eyes, a straight nose, every single piece of hair in its right place, and the most beautiful smile ever.

"Why are you crying?", Hoseok asked, worriedly looking at Jungkook, Jungkook confused touched his eyes and to his surprise they were watery, he wiped them and got red in embarrassment.

"It's nothing", Jungkook simply said, smiling to Hoseok. "Well then shall we go for a walk?", Hoseok asked, taking a hand out for Jungkook to take, which he did immediately.

Hoseok got red, once the two intertwined hands, was this his chance to ask Jungkook out?