Chapter 9

JENNIE 

 The interview went fast more than I expected. Luckily, the applicants that I hired were perfectly good for their assign jobs. But we can't find the best photographer for now. I wonder why there's no single applicant for photography today.? Well, maybe because of the companies standards. Jongin gave me a ride to go home. He opened his car's door in order to give a hand for me to go out. I accepted it and smiled at him. He's every woman's dream. He's smart, kind and gentle. Even though we've been in a relationship for almost 3 years, he never laid a hand on me. He respected me so much which I find adorable on him. 

 "Uhmn. Jennie?" 

 "Yes?" 

 "Mind if I have a coffee inside your house?"

 "Ofcourse. Let's go?" I smiled at him as I held his hand. 

We both entered and when I stepped inside my eyes widen in shocked when I saw petals of roses that scattered on the floor. In the middle, there's a table with candle lights. 

 "What is it babe? What's the occassion.?" I asked him still not erasing the smile on my face. Jongin walked towards me and held my hand. 

 "Let's eat first ?" He gestured me to sit on the chair where our table is ready. I let him guided me to sit and he went to his chair across me. 

We started to eat our dinner and talked about random stuffs. 

 "Thank you Jennie." He suddenly blurted out. I smiled at him sweetly and held his hand. 

 "I should be the one who was saying that." It's true because I am more than thankful for having him in my life right now. He was there when I need someone when I was alone and broken. He helped me to move on. And that's why I didn't hesitate to give him a chance when he confessed to me that he likes me. 

 "No. What I mean is..." I was confused when he stood up and went to my side. My eyes widen when he kneel down. 

 "I will be more thankful if you will agree to marry me Jen. Will you do me the honor to marry you? Please?" He asked me pleadingly and I was stunned by this. I didn't expect him to propose tonight. 

 "Jen? Can you say something?" He asked me again. I was snapped back when he called me. I am happy , I know it but why does someone's face suddenly came across my mind. I shook my head and smiled at him before I nod. 

 "I will marry you." I answered and that's it. We both stood up and we hugged each other. I don't know why but Lisa's face suddenly came across my mind before I answered him. But maybe it was nothing. He kissed me on the lips but it was not long. He was so happy and I'm glad that I am the reason. I know he deserve me more than anyone. He bid his goodbye to me. We never slept together because he respect me. I went inside my room and put my pouch on my bed.I don't know why she suddenly across my mind. She's been out of my mind for years. That's what I believed. I already moved on. Yeah, I am definitely sure of that. I'm sure Lisa is happy wherever she is right now.