Bring You Baek!

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! :

This is my entry on AFF pero dahil loyal talaga ako sa Wattpad e ipopost ko din dito. (Wala matumal ako sa AFF e. Tampururot! -_____-#) Sino mga ka-EXO-L ko diyan? Hahaha! Basahin niyo... alam ko namang bihasa na tayo sa ingles e, maghahanda na ako ng tisyu gusto niyo?

May part two ito. After niyong basahin kung gusto niyo malaman ang kinahinatnan ng mga karakter e comment lang at vote ang hinihingi ko. Wala mahal ko po talaga si Baekhyun kahit anong nangyari in the past. Sino dito you want him Baek (back) too? Taas paa! Oha! Oha! 

Magpapasalamat na ako, ngayon palang~ <3

~JCforever <3

 *

“I will make you smile again. No matter what happens. I want to see that rectangular lips of yours when you smile. I missed the way you beagle around and goof around. And if everything seems to fall out in its place, I promise… I’m here to stay; because loving you is my life and making you smile will be my job. I love you Baekhyun!”

*

[1]

Baekhyun’s POV

@primaduna sent a direct message.

Aish! This girl creeps me out.

Yes, I still do have lots of fans but this one, it might be a sasaeng! She never fails to send me message. How does she know my twitter account? I just made this one a week ago. She always posts on my IG and now giving me direct message on my Twitter account. How can I make her stop.

“Baekhyuniie! What’s with the face.” Chanyeol come out suddenly in the picture.

“Stop messing around Yeoolie!” I keep my eyes on the screen.

“Are you still affected on the BAEK-YEON issue? It stopped right? There’s no you and Taeyeon Noona so why bother those people who hates you.”

“It’s not about those who hates me, Yeollie it’s about who loves me so!”

Chanyeol suddenly run to my back and keep his eyes on the screen, reading my inbox.

“I will bring you Baek again. I want to see you smile again.”

“Please. I’m watching EXO Showtime for the nth time and I miss the beagle Baekhyun! I miss you!”

“Don’t stop imitating people around you. It makes me laugh.”

“Wait! I had watched your Ice bucket challenge. I know you had fun but I still want your purest laugh. I feel down deep that it’s not pure as it is when the issue started.”

“I believe in what you say Baekhyun! I believe in you. As your number one fan, I promise to believe in everything you say.”

“You lost some fans today. But I don’t care! I will stay! I really love you! Those people who hate you after that issue is not real fan because if  they love you they will respect your decision!”