part 4

Warning: attempt of suicide.

Anti was close to stabbing Jackie with his knife. Close to finally getting rid of the hero, but before he could do so much as to even shed his blood with his knife, Jamie stood in the way, causing Anti to stop in his tracks. Anti’s grip on the knife tightens as anger started to build up inside of him.

He watched as the non-speaking ego stared up at him. His legs wobbly and weak, looking as if he could pass out at any second. He thought he knocked the little shit of his ass, yet there he stood staring up at him, a protective hand over Jackie. Anti looked into his eyes, looking for any sign of hate or fear, but it was nothing but the same look he gave him before. The look of sympathy and he hated it.

Anti let a low growl escape his lips, sounding far from human. “O̶u̶t̷ ̴o̴f̶ ̶m̵y̵ ̴w̴a̸y̴ ̸p̷u̷p̷p̴e̴t̶! ” he snapped, with hatefilled eyes. “I'̷l̴l̴ ̸d̶e̸a̸l̷ ̷w̴i̷t̶h̵ ̸y̶o̷u̷ ̷a̷f̷t̷e̶r̶ ̴I̸ ̶f̵i̶n̴i̵s̷h̷ ̶h̴i̷m̸!̵”

Jamie didn’t move, instead he stood his ground, ignoring the pain that shot through him. He had to save them all. He had to save Anti.

“W̵h̸a̵t̴? y̴o̷u̷ ̷t̸h̸i̷n̷k̴ ̴y̵o̵u̷ ̸c̴a̷n̴ ̶s̵t̶o̶p̴ ̵m̷e̴?̶ ̵Y̶o̵u̷'re̵ ̷n̴o̵t̶h̶i̶n̴g̷ ̴b̶u̶t̵ ̸a̶ ̶w̶e̵a̶k̵ ̶p̵a̸t̶h̸e̶t̷i̴c̵ ̸l̶i̴t̵t̷l̷e̴ ̸p̵u̶p̴p̴e̵t̵.̵ ̵A̴r̸e̵ ̷y̸o̵u̴ ̶g̶o̵i̶n̷g̵ ̸t̸o̸ ̴t̴r̸y̷ ̶a̴n̷d̶ ̴m̵a̸k̸e̶ ̶m̷e̷ ̵l̷i̴s̵t̷e̶n̴ ̶t̸o̶ ̵r̸e̶a̶s̷o̸n̵?̶ ̸H̵o̷w̶ ̸c̸a̷n̷ ̶y̸o̸u̶ ̷d̴o̷ ̶t̴h̸a̴t̶ ̷w̸h̷e̸n̸ ̸y̶o̷u̴ ̷d̸o̶n̴'̵t̴ ̵h̵a̷v̷e̷ ̸a̶ ̶v̴o̵i̸c̶e̴? T̴e̵l̸l̷ ̶m̶e̷.̷.̶.̷ ̵m̴u̵t̷e̷.̶” Anti snapped harshly, a grin forming on his face.

It hurt Jamie to hear his best friend call him that, but he knew that this wasn’t his best friend Anti. This was something else, and he knew that deep down inside of this virus was the real Anti fighting back, trying to keep his family safe, but Anti couldn’t do it on his own. Jamie was determined to save his friend from this.

Jamie lifted his weak arms and started to sign. “Anti, please. You… don’t w..want this.”

“Y̷o̸u'̸r̷e ̸w̴r̸o̷n̴g̸ ̷p̵u̸p̸p̷e̴t̴.̶ ̷I̷ ̵d̸o̴ ̷w̸a̶n̴t̴ ̴t̷h̵i̵s̵.̴ ̴I̸ ̵w̴a̷n̸t̸ ̶t̵o̶ ̴s̴e̶e̶ ̸y̶o̷u̶ ̴a̷l̶l̴ ̷s̷u̶f̴f̵e̵r̵ ̴t̵h̵r̷o̶u̵g̷h̸ ̶t̷h̷e̵ ̸p̶a̸i̵n̸ ̵y̵o̶u̵ ̶c̷a̷u̵s̶e̶d̷ ̴m̶e̷.̸ ̴N̷o̷w̵ ̶g̴e̸t̶ ̶o̷u̵t̶ ̸o̵f̷ ̶m̶y̶ ̴w̶a̷y̴ ̸b̴e̷f̵o̸r̸e̷-̷.̸”

“No you don’t.” Jamie imterupted. “You’ve mentioned something about a virus. That… virus wants this not you.”

“Virus?” Chase questioned, still trying to pull off the glitch like ropes.

“Jamie mention it earlier.” Schneep said taking a breath from trying to pull the strings off. “Vhat ever it is must of latched itself to Anti-.”

Anti suddenly let out a crazed laugh, causing everyone to go silent. “Y̷o̸u̸ ̵a̷l̴l̵ ̷a̸r̷e̵ ̴s̸o̴ ̵s̵t̸u̵p̶i̸d̷.̸ ̶T̸h̸i̶s̷ ̸v̵i̷r̷u̸s̵ ̵h̶a̸s̵ ̴a̴l̴w̶a̵y̶s̶ ̴b̶e̸e̸n̸ ̷i̸n̶s̵i̴d̵e̷ ̶o̵f̶ ̴m̵e̶.̷ ̵T̴h̵e̸ ̴v̶i̶r̵u̵s̴ ̸i̴s̷ ̴m̴y̴ ̶l̴u̶s̵t̶ ̵t̵o̵ ̷k̴i̷l̵l̸,̷ ̵m̴y̶ ̵l̴u̶s̸t̷ ̶f̵o̵r̷ ̷p̶o̴w̶e̷r̴ ̴a̷n̵d̶ ̵f̴a̶m̸e̷.̵ ̸I̸t̴ ̷h̶a̶s̷ ̴a̶l̵w̸a̴y̵s̵ ̷b̷e̷e̵n̵ ̷i̵n̵s̸i̴d̸e̸ ̵of̸ ̷m̷e̸.̸ ̷B̷u̵t̵ ̶w̷h̵e̴n̴ ̴y̵o̶u̷ ̸a̷l̸l̸ ̴a̷c̶c̷e̶p̵t̴e̸d̷ ̶m̷e̴ ̶a̷s̸ ̴o̵n̷e̷ ̵o̴f̵ ̵y̵o̷u̴r̷ ̵o̶w̶n̴.̸ ̷I̴ ̶c̶o̸n̷t̶a̴i̴n̷e̶d̸ ̵i̶t̷ ̵d̷e̴e̴p̷ ̴i̶n̴s̷i̴d̵e̸ ̶o̵f̵ ̷m̷e̵.̶ ̵T̶r̸y̴i̷n̶g̸ ̵t̷o̶ ̸b̸e̶ ̶b̷e̶t̵t̷e̶r̵ ̸f̶o̶r̸ ̴y̵o̶u̴ ̷u̷n̵g̵r̴a̸t̵e̸f̸u̴l̷ ̵s̴h̴i̸t̴s̷.̷”