PlayTime and Purple

(Purple and the Oc, Drake, are not mine. They belong to my friend, who you can find on Facebook, his name is Faxie Fnaf)

Purple's P.O.V
I'm tired of hiding in the vents...I'm tired, I'm sad and not wanting to come out. Drake left me for a blue fox. I fall out of the vents, and a fox walked up to me, "Hello!? Are you ok!? Who are you?!?" Well, I was unclear of what its gender is. "Hi, I'm Purple, and I'm ok. Who are you?" And the fox says, "I'm PlayTime, not the PlayTime from Baldi's Basics. And I have no gender." Well that explains its Male and female mixed voice. PlayTime helps me up, and asks me a strange question. "Do you live here or not?" I stayed silent. "Oh! You must be new here! You can stay in my room, I can sleep on the floor!" I blush. "N-No I'll sleep out here." PlayTime said suddenly, "I have a bunk bed because my friend will spend a night in my room." I get kinda jealous, "Who?" I ask. PlayTime tells me it's someone named Zippy. And Zippy has no gender either. I say goodbye to PlayTime. And walk away blushing. Why do I feel strange around PlayTime??? Is it lust or love?

After a month

PlayTime's P.O.V
I started having feelings for my friend, Purple. I go to find him. I find Purple. "Purple?" I ask. And he sits there sleeping. I blush. So I let my tail start tickling his nose. The moment he sneezes, he wakes up. "PlayTime?" He said. "Purple, I have something I want to tell you." I say blushing red. Purple listens. "I started to develop feelings for you, Purple." I say. Purple starts purring. Is he ok? Purple gets up and says. "Instead of me telling you how I feel about you, I think I will just show you." He picks me up and carrys me to his room. Puts me on his bed. And then stripped off his clothes, and winks. I start to blush and get an erection. He strips me naked and turns me over and starts to fuck me. I start moaning. He turns me back over, lays me down and says, "Do you want me?" I nod my head Yes. And he starts to bounce off my dick. He and I are moaning. I stand up, sit him down and start grinding on him. Which made him moan alot. When we were done, he was laying on me, and the blanket was over us. We are both purring. "I love my foxy boy." Purple says. I start to blush. "I love you too, Purple."