PlayTime Trey helps PlayTime Lilly

PlayTime Trey's P.O.V
"You're in heat?" I ask my girlfriend with something in mind. "Yeah...I'm horny." She says. So I pick her up and carry her to our room. "I'll satisfy you." I kiss her. I strip PlayTime Lilly naked; then I strip myself naked. Then I kiss her breast. And she moans. I decided to suddenly shove my dick inside PlayTime Lilly. And she lets out a satisfying moan. "Oh you like that?" I ask "Fuck me daddy!" She says excitedly. So i started fucking her hard, every time a loud hard moan came out. So then I decided to take out a vibrator and stick it inside her ass. She moans. Then I get under her and she starts bouncing on my dick. And I start moaning. Then she said, "I'll be right back." She gets up. Where is she going? She goes into the closet, and comes out wearing a black langere. I start to drool. After she put her hair in a ponytail. She put up a metal thing. A pole. I stare at her. Then she starts to dance on the pole. I get a erection and I moan softly. She stops dancing and walks over to me. And gets on top of me, and starts to bounce off my dick again. And I moan loudly. I then start moaning more, since I had my eyes closed for the bounce part. I didn't realize that she moved down to my dick and started to suck my dick. When she got up, I started sucking her tits. And she moans alot. Then I felt it. I had cum inside her. But she is in so much bliss that I couldnt care. The moment we were done she fell asleep on top of me, and I had my hand on her pussy. Such a cutie when she is asleep. She purrs. I knew she was mine when we met.

*flashback*

"That's how the cookie crumbles!" Llylo said. I turn my head and see a box, "Diego, bring me the box cutter." He brought the box cutter, and I open the box to find a pink fox. I start to blush. Who's this? She's adorable, maybe she will be my girlfriend?

*end of flashback*

Now I'm with her. She is my girlfriend. I love her. And she loves me.