Chapter 16 - Touchdown

I want you're feedback so tell me whats your favorite part? You're favorite character? Leave me some comments :)

________

Once the bell rung I was out the door faster than anyone. By the time I was at my car Star was already waiting for me, " How do you get out faster then me?" I asked, before I dropped my bookbag into my car.

" Cause I'm just badass like that." She winked.

I rolled my eyes at her and hooked my arm through her's, " Lets go. Its time to watch your lovley boyfriend play some football."

" Your boyfriend plays too babe, even if he's your fake boyfriend." She reminded me.

I couldn't help but shutter when she said you're boyfriend, " Ew." I replied

" What the hell is going on?" Star exclaimed.

" What are you talk-" I stopped my question when I saw the football field.

There were atleast two dozen girls in nothing but boxer panties, bra's and cropped jersey's. And what was weird is they weren't all girls from our school. I mean half of them yeah but the others were strangers. Even the football players standing beside them. They weren't our school jocks, and thats when I realized what was happening.

" Its the stupid yearly girlfriend football match." I told Star.

She looked at me confused, " What is that?"

" Its when the football team thats playing Ridgeway for homecoming bring their girlfriends in slutty ass outfits to face our jocks girlfriends. They do this every year its so degrading and stupid." I explained.

" Thats gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever heard." Star said while she looked at the whore across the field.

I laughed, " Aint that the truth."

" Hey baby!" Joe finally saw Star and he ran over to us.

Ryan was slowly following him, " Hey Satan." He smirked at me.

" Hi." Star and I said in tune.

Joe looked at what we were starring at and said, " Oh you guys dont have play that stupid game."He smiled.

" Ha! As if you saw us stripping and ready to play for some hormonal teenage boys!" Star scoffed at him.

I laughed and high- fived her, " Preach on girlfriend."

" We weren't going to ask you anyways idiot." Ryan said toward me.

I walked up to him with a murderous look, " We weren't thinking that dipshit." I replied.

" Atwood!! You trying to get your girlfriend to play? Have fun with that." Micheal's annoying voice mocked.

We both turned our death glare toward him, " And whats that suppose to mean!" Yelled Ryan.

" I mean I know Rebecca. She doesn't do these kind of games no matter what, but then again you wouldn't really know that because you're not really going out with her." Micheal smirked at us.

Ryan chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist, " Sadly you dont. Because unlike you I wasn't going to ask her to play the game. My girlfriends body is only for me to see and I dont need to show her off for me to feel secure."

" Sure that could be it, but It's more likely that Rebecca wouldn't play. So which cheerleading whore are you gonna choose to play your girlfriend? " Micheal continued to push Ryan's buttons.

Chassidy giggled and waved at Ryan. Apparently completly oblivious to the whole fact that Micheal called her a whore, " I'll play for you Ryan." She said.