-

He is tough and does not shy away from anything. She is shy and does not want to attract attention. He fights with the demons of his past. She is ready to give up everything to start again.

Elena Woodt, preferred to bury her nose in her books all day and avoid attention like the plague. She never got into trouble.

Dylan Black, her high school's head playboy, is trouble incarnate. Intense, rough, and sexy, he's the one who makes all the girls swoon. One flirtatious wink and their heart's bend like clay dough. 

What happens when Elena crashes into Dylan and accidentally destroys his phone?

Wear your PJs, snuggle into your couch, and enjoy this story :)

****************************

"What do you want?" I said coldly without showing my emotions.
"Get in." his grin disappears and a serious facial expression becomes visible on his face.
"No, I'm definitely not getting in your disgusting car." he tense up like he was trying to hold back his tantrum. "Elena, get the fuck in or I'm gonna get out and force you into my car, you can choose." I looked at him angrily. 

If looks could kill, he wouldn't be alive anymore.
I don't believe this. How dare he talk to me like that, asshole! 

****************************