Prologue

As said in the introduction of this story,Kassandra Montez is a successful business women who is very unlucky in the field of love.

Her boyfriends cheats on her because she can't give him what he wants.

This always happened.

She's sick of it.

One time,Lucas Montemayor has gone to visit her house.

He asked if he can court her because Lucas have feelings for kassandra in a long time .

Kassandra said it's okay since its a long time she had a suitor.

Lucas gave her a bouquet of roses and a love letter.

She was so flattered at that moment that kassandra suddenly hugs him.

She was so happy that she cried.

Lucas comforted her.

Lucas said,"I know that you go through a lot of hardship so let me be your protector,ok".

Kassandra replied,"ok".

He said to her that he have to go bacause its already evening.

She said take care.

Lucas smiled.

When Lucas got home,his father said he would arrange him a marriage for him.

Lucas got angry and said he's not gonna marry a girl who's a  complete stranger.

And besides I have a girlfriend.

His father was suprised and challenge him to bring the girl and face the whole clan.

Lucas accepted it without any second thought.

Meanwhile,Kassandra has no idea that a big dillema is awaiting for her.