1

Valeria pov

I smile as the sunlight hits my face as soon as I walk out my house doors. I walked gracefully down the steps to my all black jeep. I opend the doors and hopped in and threw my bag in the over seat. I plugged my aux cord in and drove off my shop.

I pulled up and parked right in the front. I grabbed my things and threw my shades on before stepping out. As soon as I mad through the glass doors of my shop I was greeted by EJ and Nori.

"So y'all not even gone welcome me in? ugh friends now days" I say sarcastically while sitting my stuff down.

" If u don't shut your dramatic ass up , heey girl" Nori says then laughs

"Spill , aint no way that one , yall  aint speak. And two yall both look like your avoiding something plus Nori's laugh just set the bar" I said to them in a hushed tone.

Her and Ej looked at each other and smiled. "girl what is you talking about" Ej says loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Ain't that right , girl chill out but on the bright note i think you should check out what Bella is talking about. She says she has a nee man" Nori sats sats swith emphasis on "new man".

I looked at them then went to my employee Bella's area. I gotta see what these two is talking about. Anit no way they acting weird for no reason.

"Hey Bella" i looked at client to see what she was doing to her hair. " She getting a blow out?" i questioned

"Hey girl , and yes she is. I just started flat ironing the back" she smiles as she pops her gum.

"Word on the street is , you found you a man."

" Girl yes, he real fine. He's tall dark skin, gotta piercing , with grey eyes that are to die for." She says excitedly. But something about this doesn't sit right. I chose to dig a little deeper.

"Sounds dreamy, but girl whats his name. cant tell me about him and not say his name. Matter a fact show me a pic"

"its James and he rich girl. Look now im. not supposed to be sgowing you this because we on the down low right now"

She stopped what she was doing and snatched out he phone and turned it around. Once she did that it all clicked. this bitch is sleeping with my man.

"Girl u right he is fine. But let me not hold you up." I turned around and went back to EJ and Nori.

" imma kill him"

"We had to let you hear it from her mouth to double check that we wont tripping" EJ says.

"bitch I got my tennis shoes in the back." I snatched Nori before she drags Bella around the block.

" i got this , imma go hit him where it hurts"

I went to grab my bag and headed for the door.
" Oh Bella , good lucky with your man." I yelled as i walked threw the doors with nothing but him on my mind.

________________________________

suck at starting story's. Give me a second for the drama