2

Valeria

I go up the house steps and ranged the door bell to make everything seem normal.  I bend down as if I'm checking my shoe and wipe my hand under the house mat in search of a key.  Lucky me this boy aint creative. I got the key and stood up and swiftly unlocked the door. If this man aint have nosey ass neighbors I could just bust this  bitch open.

I pull my self inside of my formal lovers house.  Too busy putting his dick in hoes to know that somebody in his home. All of my anger was building up by the minute just standing in this place.

"who the hell he think i am?" i question my self.  I walked my self up the stairs. With nothing on my mind but how he betrayed me."Oh he got the right one alright."

I busted open his bedroom door and started to trash everything single things thats his. If i payed for it then its going on ebay, sure is getting my money back.Went in the closet and ripped all his stuff out. Ripped his shirts one by one . Cut his jeans into pieces . smashing and throwing every thing in sight.

I went in my back pocket to pull out my phone and played my music. Now we can really get shit started. I smile to myself.

Hours later into my anger sob party of me smashing stuff for fun. I looked over to the time. Its been hours since I caught his trifling ass and he still anit done fucking that hoe.

"WHERE IS THIS NIGGA AT" i yell while throwing his colone at the wall. Seeing it bust into pieces everywhere. Its 4 in the morning, ugh triffing ass nigga.

I jump around the house having my own party. Singing , dancing and jamming. I call it a fuck you and ya next bitch party. He isnt the only one having the time of his life.

I dance  my way around the house untill i see the other room he keep stuff in. He used to say how "all of my best stuff is in this room". In my book its Just some more stuff i havent ruin yet. I go to turn the nob to find out that its locked.I was heated, this man had so many secrets aint no telling what behind this door. I picked my foot up and kicked and banged intill the door busted.

Once i looked in the room I was about to lose my mind. All it was in there was those clothes he always and i mean always wear when we went out to the club. I grabbed every thing i saw. And went to the living room to put the stuff down.

I went to the kitchen to find a lighter. Once i found one i run back happily to where his fire place was. I toke everything burn able and one by one i threw it unto the fire and watched it burn into ashes.

As Im having the time of my life in the middle of my party. Here he walks in as if everything okay. As he fulling gets in he notices the broken glass.
" Babe?" he yells.

I act as if he isnt there and continue to enjoy myself. I start throwing the stuff that aint gone burn quick enough in the air and against stuff.

"Baby where are you? are you okay" he yells in  fright. Once he make it to where i am he goes in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" he screams. He runs and grabs the glass out of my hands.

"BABE?? ha dats cute" I picked up a lamp and threw it at him. Just as i thought i was gota hit him in his face he ducks.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YO" he screams at me

"you bitch , who else . u see me smashing somebody else shit or something?"

he starts to walk over to me. I picked up his shoes and went toward the fire place. "back up or i throw  them in" i threaten him.

he runs up and tried to grab him and i dropped his precious shoes in the fire so he can watch them burn. "OOPS" i saw and shrugged my shoulders.

"CHILL WTH" he tries to get the shoes out but its to late bc there ruined now.

"really think i don't know "

"What you talking bout. you probably buggin on stuff you dont even know bout"" he qustions.

"You been fucking bitches, yes bitches with a S , out here and think i wont gone find out. I aint belive it till i seen it. I WAS THERE WHEN U FUCKED THAT GIRL TONIGHT. And i know she aint the only one because i checked yo phone . " I say walking up the stairs.

I stopped at the stopped step and turned my head "by the way, tell ya bitch that she next" as i continue make my way.

I hear himm runnung up behind me yelling a bunch of bull crap in my ear like im listening.

"baby listen to me your the only one i want , i was i flirting with them girls you know i was gone only come back to you."

"is you stupid or dumb?"I look at this boy crazy. He done lost him mind. "THATS NOT THE POINT. YOU GOT ME OUT HERE LOOKING STUPID." I yell at him while pointing my finger in his fave to piss him off.

"you not even listening to me" He says as he puts his head down.

"when i need you the most .YOU anit listen to me .you where no were to be found. You a lying cheating son of a bitch"

"babe can we talk about this."

i laugh at him " what is there to talk about? Its all because I wouldn't sleep with you huh?

"babe please, she was a quickie nothing more" he begs. how cute.

"if u gone cheat at least cheat w a bad bitch" And with that i grabbed everything that was mines and I payed for and walked out. I walked down to my car and put my stuff in it. I got in the drivers seat and drive off to go home. Thank god I never moved in with his ass.